The NSP and the paradoxes of nature - page 9

Shoker:

Is there a mistake in the Q column? - Zeros and ones from the same "if" condition are multiplied three times - so, logically, once is enough

=(Q2+1)*ЕСЛИ(T3>0;ЕСЛИ(T3=0;0;1);1)*ЕСЛИ(T3=0;0;1)*ЕСЛИ(T3=0;0;1)

No, not enough, all conditional transitions are specified correctly. Carefully analyse the algorithm. It's about calculating the exact pairs of input data in column T or Y "Price". There is no other way to find it. For example, the number 3 is found there, which indicates the number of price pairs in the input data column T.

Renat Akhtyamov:

of course

It's just that what's in front of our eyes is very down to earth and it's not clear how to use it.

it's more interesting to use different kinds of analysis and then it's definitely a bird in the hand

but is it right at the beginning of this discussion that it may be simpler to use what you have... ?

you mean the price itself?)

Alexander_K2:

:))) No, of course not. It's just come to the realization that even the little I have, I could never have done on my own. Only communication with people like the Wizard allows me to give notions such as time and market cycles some kind of meaning. Mathematically this meaning is not found in any way.

There's no need to go deep into the ethereal space. In Forex it's very simple, you want an exit point? It's easy! If you know the entry point, you have to think about it, it's a bit complicated, but not impossible. There is one truth in Forex. The genius lies in the simplicity.

Alexander_K2:

:))) No, of course not. It's just come to the realization that even the little I have, I could never have done on my own. Only communication with people like the Wizard allows me to give notions such as time and market cycles some definite meaning. Mathematically this meaning is not found in any way.

It is all a treasure trove of delusions and a road to nowhere.
To begin with, one needs to understand - what the market is trying to achieve by moving the price. Then the misery of trying to do the same. You will get a good almost-grail. Then the market cannot and will never do that, because it has other aims. Only then a grail will be born.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The first thing to do is to understand what the market is trying to achieve by moving the price .

Then experience the misery of trying to do the same .

Move the price or what?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Move the price or something?

We CANNOT move the price, we can only move TP and SL distances and change volume.

"You can't trade "with the crowd" because it is 50% of the time ("on average" :)) is misguided." --The market achieves this by moving the price, that's what the wizard said.

That's what Kent told you years ago, and it's still there.

apr73:

We CANNOT move the price, we can only move TP and SL distances and change volume.

"You cannot trade "with the crowd" because it is 50% of the time ("on average" :)) is misguided." --The market achieves this by moving the price, that's what the wizard said.

Kent told you that years ago and it's still there.

You got a link to the post? The magician is right, but you just have to get the post right as well. However, there are mistakes in it too, lots of mistakes. But digs close by. This is just the beginning. There is only one keyword amongst the costume jewellery in this post and it's the right one. The clue is there, so to speak. However, that is not what the market is looking for. It is precisely the road that will lead to the construction of innumerable pseudo-grails. However, it is a road that must be travelled.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Is there a link to the post? Wizard is right, but you just have to get the post right as well. However, there are mistakes in it too, lots of mistakes. But digs close by. This is just the beginning. There is only one keyword amongst the bijouterie in this post and it's the right one. The clue is there, so to speak. However, that is not what the market is looking for.
Wizard2018 2021.01.28 08:47 RU
Shoker:
Price is man-made and is a derivative of a quote, also man-made. The concept of the nature of quotes is not the laws of Nature.

They are laws of Nature. Price is not created by an individual human being, but by the "crowd". This fundamentally changes everything. Few people can truly control themselves in a crowd. And few can control themselves by looking at the market chart and trading. Robots/MTS as it turns out don't change anything. To get away from the emotions of the market chart and do what you really need in the market, and not what the "crowd" makes you do via the chart is not easy:)))) The grail is the balance between absolute submission and "free will" . You can't trade "with the crowd" because it is 50% of the time ("average" :)) but at the same time you cannot go against it, they will sweep you away :))) Mathematically well-educated citizens express this all in the concept of an efficient market and eventually SB. The formula: 50/50 spread (c) Tugrik :)))) Hands down and say, nothing can be done there. Drain the water.

Wizard2018
Wizard2018
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

Renat Akhtyamov:
Is there a link to the post? Wizard is right, but you just have to get the post right as well.

Renat. what is the purpose of telling all the riddles, aren't you ashamed? Who are you annoying by telling tall tales. That's a fundamentally flawed approach to market knowledge. I don't think you'll ever know the market with an attitude like that. Very ugly, no offence.

apr73:
Wizard2018 2021.01.28 08:47 RU

These are the laws of Nature. Price is not created by the individual, but by the "crowd". This fundamentally changes everything. Few people can truly control themselves in a crowd. And few people can control themselves by looking at the market chart and trading. Robots/MTS as it turns out do not change anything. To get away from the emotions of the market chart and do what you really need in the market, and not what the "crowd" makes you do via the chart is not easy:)))) The grail is the balance between absolute submission and "free will" . You can't trade "with the crowd" because it is 50% of the time ("average" :)) but at the same time you cannot go against it, they will sweep you away :))) Mathematically well-educated citizens express this all in the concept of an efficient market and eventually SB. The formula: 50/50 spread (c) Tugrik :)))) Hands down and say, nothing can be done there. Drain the water.

AK meant .Vizard ;) that's a different person.
Reason: