How and where best to post real account monitoring for all forum members to see? - page 7

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

ATS encountered a GEP and indicators went down sharply. as the signal is very young. https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/888843

The age of the Account is7.2 years, during this time numerous experiments were carried out with it, the main conclusion which is that, the market failed to kill it and eventually, ATS took the baton in this state of it. I think this is the final stage of the tests.

Great, now everything will be visible and understandable, no fantasies

Олег avtomat:

(And a couple of dozen more pagesbefore, and about the same after )

Yusuf, I well remember our exercises from a long time ago.

Has your model not changed since then? Or have there been any changes, additions, refinements, improvements?

What are the strengths and weaknesses of the model over such a long interval?

What are the future directions and ways of further development of the model?

Oleg, during this time I made sure that the model describes all the processes in the Universe, including the moments of formation of minerals, elements of Mendeleev's periodic system, current flow and transformation, and setting voltage in transformers, gold leaching from ores, society development processes. the laws of caronavirus distribution in China, Russia, USA, European countries and in the whole world, all that one can imagine, nature and reason of the phenomenon TIME was found out, it appeared different for each process, there is global time for all the processes. In brief. I have to call these functions as functions of Her Majesty Nature, Allah or God. It remains to identify these regularities for the right processes, everyone will find an inexhaustible source for research.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Most brokers have 200 open orders at a time.

It is not a fact that there are brokers who allow you to open that many orders.

There's a lot of brokers who already have 1,000.

and the pro's are unlimited.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Thanks, no, not from forex, but an incomprehensible dramatic weight loss from 95kg to 65kg in 6 months. This fact is very alarming. There is an urgent need for someone to whom I owe a thorough explanation of the patterns of nature, using basic natural and anthropogenic processes as examples.

Good day and good health!

I liked in the formulas the presence of the future, there is something in it.

More precisely, there is a bright future in such an endeavour, but it's too early for the real thing, because the future needs to be done, not put into a formula with the past

Fast235:

Yusuf you as a mathematician, what do you think about this test result, this is a very rare result, did a TS, ran it on ticks based on real ones and such an amazing result

7 pairs, positions do not roll over to a new day, the test was done a couple of days ago, the year, i.e. from 1.01.2020 till 10.12.2020

the result for the year at 7 pairs: minus 1 $ 1 with 0.1 max lot

Head and shoulders work even here)

this balance will be

this is the point of kotier movement.

what pairs are traded, verbatim?

ps

head and shoulders. it has to be memorised in the brain ;)

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Well done for getting involved in the analysis of the situations that arise. This signal turned out to be free, which will expand the audience of forum users willing to help me with their advices. We will look for the optimal sample and TF, currency pair, stocks and more.

There will be a fiasco, that's 100%. There is no reason to think otherwise

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Oleg, during this time I made sure that, the model describes all the processes in the universe, including the moments of formation of minerals, elements of Mendeleev's periodic system, the passage and transformation of current and setting voltage in transformers, gold leaching from ores, the processes of development of society. the laws of caronavirus spread in China, Russia, USA, European countries and worldwide and everything imaginable, the nature and cause of the phenomenon TIME was found out, it appeared different for each process, there is a global time for In brief. I have to call these functions as functions of Her Majesty Nature, Allah or God. It remains to identify these regularities for the right processes, everyone will find an inexhaustible source for research.

Hello Yusuf! With your conviction/confidence it would be more profitable to bet and/or sell options, have you thought about that?

Renat Akhtyamov:

that's the balance it's going to be.

that's the whole point of a quotidian move.

which pairs are traded, verbatim?

ps

head and shoulders. this needs to be memorised in the brain ;)

[EURUSD: [GBPUSD: [USDJPY: [USDCHF: [USDCAD: [AUDUSD: [NZDUSD:

Fast235:

[EURUSD: [GBPUSD: [USDJPY: [USDCHF: [USDCAD: [AUDUSD: [NZDUSD:

what if the test is done in one pair?

Renat Akhtyamov:
What if we do the test with one pair?

The robot is multicurrency, positions were closed by total profit and by stops and at the end of the day, I was just surprised by such a coincidence, almost zero result for the year, at 0 it is with the DC commission,

I hope in 21 year it won't be under 0,0$ already)

Reason: