Making money on forex is impossible - page 47

david2:

If not a STOP, then sooner or later a STOP OUT will be triggered. And if so, you will not have to put all the money intended for trading on the deposit, so as to have something to replenish it with after a loss. All the same, you will get STOP UP. Right?

Having a STOP does not guarantee that sooner or later a stop out will not trigger.

;)

david2:

If you do not STOP, it means that sooner or later the STOP OUT will be triggered. If they do, then the depo will not have to put all the money intended for trading, to have something to replenish it with after the sinking. All the same, you will get it with STOP. Isn't it so?

The presence of a STOP means that there is an error in the strategy, nothing more and that it is too early to trade for such a person/ATS....

(new-rena)

I took the title "It's impossible to make money on Forex".

The phrase implies - working in the forex market?

What kind of job would it be without earning money? It would be more like a game with a 100% loss.

If you look at it as a job with some skills and experience, it is a profitable job. Only not for everyone, but for those who are capable of it. And this, first of all, is the desire to comprehend and understand, the accumulation of experience and a natural gift to help.

Then it will become a job that earns money.

_new-rena:

The presence of a STOP means that there is an error in the strategy, nothing more and that it is too early to trade for such a person/ATS....

(new-rena)

The absence of a STOP also implies an error, but not in the strategy, but in the brain.

paukas:
The absence of a stop also implies an error, but not in the strategy, but in the brain.
I don't think I'm ready to argue, because I'm more than sure that the direction of price movement with the right approach is easily determined and I know how to do it (I taught ATS-ku). a deal in this case lasts not an hour or several hours, but 1-10 minutes, and after a couple of seconds the spread is already behind. such deals for the day only 3 - 6 pieces. the rest of the time there is no sense to hang around in a flat.

_new-rena:

(new-rena)

Am I correct in assuming that you are currently waiting out your buy on eurusd? And until when will you sit it out?

Bicus:
Am I correct in assuming that you are now waiting out your buy in eurusd? And until when will you sit it out?

Is 1-10 minutes a long time?

and you, my dear?

_new-rena:

Is 1-10 minutes a lot?

and you, my dear?

How is 1-10 minutes?

In the forecasts thread you wrote: "I don't know... I bought the eurik for a few hours." Your words, right?

The price was around 1.3350 - 1.3380. And during those "few hours" it went down significantly. Are you still holding the deal? Or did you close it? If you closed it, then it is a stop loss, so why are you speaking about the harm of stoplosses? And if you are overdoing it, doesn't it mean that ". strategy is wrong, no more and that it's too early to trade for such a person/ATS...." ?

Bicus:

Like 1-10 minutes?

In the forecasts thread you wrote: "I don't know... I bought the eurik for a few hours." Your words, right?

Price was around 1.3350 - 1.3380 at the time, and went down significantly during those "few hours". Are you still holding the deal? Or did you close it? If you closed it, then it is a stop loss, so why are you speaking about the harm of stoplosses? And if you are overdoing it, doesn't it mean that ". there are errors in the strategy, nothing more and that it's too early to trade for such a person/ATS...." ?

'that was when it was )))) i was just starting to write this program

then I was sitting on it, bug fixed.

I was pushed to refine the spider by saying that it has no drawdown.

i have written and tested 4 strategies since then

now there's no drawdown at all, the whole depo goes in, 1-10 min.

Contender:

Having a STOP does not guarantee that a stop-out will not go off sooner or later.

;)

This is only if the stop is further away than the stop out.
Reason: