What, again? - page 6

Volha Loyeva:
If the rating is not taken into account, the market will turn into a dumping ground. Those who were on the top did not just create a product and forget about it, they worked on it constantly, worked on all sorts of telegram groups etc. Yes, users aren't particularly eager to leave good feedback. You have to ask, offer products for free, etc., which many have done from the top. But if the product is "rubbish", then offering "rubbish" in return won't get good feedback. Vendors have been working on their products.
If the rating is removed, they will simply start working on quantity rather than quality. After all, the chance that your 1 product "gets out" among so many is very small, and the chance that it will be noticed is even less. It's easier to make 100 products and increase these chances (dump).
Properly constructed rating is necessary, you can't do without it. Filters are available now - use them.
Put yourself in the shoes of the buyer. Would you have the desire to search through 100 products, in order to find something?
It's a loss for everyone. The figure on the left (11,000 sales) will clearly drop many times over.

The best option is to go back to the way it was (with a few minor changes if possible). Working on your product to get to the top was possible. If you just create it and put it on the market and expect mountains of sales - no, it doesn't work that way.

Ranking is a filter, and it is not only search filters that are needed, but also ranking filters. There are many ranking logics, from the number of posts on the product or reviews, to the amount of sales, or taking into account the actual earnings on the Expert Advisor by users, or stability of work. The ranking logic that we had is not satisfactory to everyone.

That's the thing.
Some of the vendors really love their products. They are constantly updating and improving......
Another part of them tries to increase the number of customers...
A third part just copies from the codebase.......
And the fourth part that doesn't even care about the market.
He does not even know how to code, he registers on the site and adds to the market some ...........

Maybe there's someone else?

So we just wait. They said it would take two weeks......

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Ranking is a filter, and it is not just search filters that are needed, but also rating filters. There are many ranking logics, from the number of posts on the product or reviews, to the amount of sales, or taking into account the real earnings on the Expert Advisor by users, or the stability of the work. The former rating logic is not satisfied by everyone.

I, as a seller, can say that the previous rating suited me completely, there was rotation and the opportunity to get into the top and come out on top. But running all sorts of crap in the top is not good, because it is not specially selected (and could be), namely randomly. Neither for this dross nor for customers is there any use.

What was wrong with the old ranking system? It is not good to experiment in the middle of the season.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

What about the "give me 5 stars and I'll give you my other product" tactic? Are you going to fight it somehow?

Not long ago, the top was full of just such products.

It's called Marketing. And to be honest, stars are not really decisive in the ranking, because, as correctly noted here, they are not difficult to get if customers like the product

Volha Loyeva:
If no ranking is taken into account, the market will turn into a junk dump. Those who were at the top didn't just create a product and forget about it, they worked on it constantly, working on all sorts of telegram groups etc. Yes, users aren't really eager to leave good feedback. You have to ask, offer products for free etc., which many have done from the top. But if the product is "rubbish", then offering "rubbish" in return won't get good feedback. Vendors have been working on their products.
If the rating is removed, they will simply start working on quantity rather than quality. After all, the chance that your 1 product "gets out" among so many is very small, and the chance that it will be noticed is even less. It's easier to make 100 products and increase these chances (dump).
Properly constructed rating is necessary, you can't do without it. Filters are available now - use them.
Put yourself in the shoes of the buyer. Would you have the desire to search through 100 products, in order to find something?
It's a loss for everyone. The figure on the left (11,000 sales) will clearly drop many times over.

The best option is to go back to the way it was (with a few minor changes if possible). Working on your product to get to the top was possible. But if you just create it and put it on the market and expect mountains of sales - no, it doesn't work that way.

You make money with a good product on the market, not on the market, and it makes no difference how many sales it generates - it's just a penny extra for your tea cakes. The loudest screamers are those whose products are for the tester and they don't believe in them themselves.

Evgenii Aksenov:

As a seller I can say that the previous ranking suited me completely, there was rotation and the opportunity to enter the top and come out on top. It's not good to put all sorts of crap in the top, because it's not selected on purpose (but it could be), it's just random. Neither for this dross nor for customers is there any use.

What was wrong with the old rating system? It is not good to experiment in the middle of a season.

Changing algorithms and working them out in real life is always a mess. And in the middle of the season it is just branded) Execution is not good)

I was just missing the different ranking logics. The search logics weren't great either.

I wondered why. I sometimes don't buy anything for half a year. Then suddenly, within a week, two or three purchases at a time. And then it's a long cycle of no purchases again. At first I thought it was some kind of seasonal aggravation in people :) Turns out that's what it is, the ranking algorithms are changing. :)

Volha Loyeva:
If rankings are not taken into account, the market will turn into a junk dump. Those who were at the top didn't just create the product and forget about it, they worked on it constantly, working on all sorts of telegram groups etc. Yes, users aren't particularly eager to leave good feedback. You have to ask, offer products for free etc., which many have done from the top. But if the product is "rubbish", then offering "rubbish" in return won't get good feedback. Vendors have been working on their products.

The best option is to go back to the way it was (with a few minor changes if possible). Working on your product to get to the top was possible. But if you just create it and put it on the market and expect huge sales - no, it doesn't work that way.

Of course it will and even in 1000 products, we work with our money in the financial market.

Not everyone will lose, there will be another product with a different audience in the same quantity.

Each product has its own audience, and as you know there are many of them. It's like in parliamentary elections - each has its own contingent, and the candidate for whom you campaigned more, and everyone shouts that he's the best, but in the end, the end consumer has and will have.

The administration correctly said: "The market is monopolised and this needs to be corrected".

Vitaly Muzichenko:

A good product earns money on the market, not in the market, and how many sales there are makes no difference, it's just extra penny income for gingerbread for tea. The loudest screamers are those whose products are for the tester and they don't believe in them themselves.

Here's your mistake, look at the number of sales of each top program and calculate even approximately its income to the author per month. For the same stable income from the product itself, the deposit is simply not enough if you trade without risk. They do not need the market for those who cannot even write their own terms of reference on a freelance basis. They do not even know how to download quotes history or update the tool they have bought on the Market. Somebody should have started webinars... People are too lazy to read manuals

Oh guys, tell me, how can I make money in the market with your program? The top, the bottom, the bottom, how? Your wonderful program that you work so hard on? The one you work so hard to collect reviews and ratings on, tell me how?

Reason: