From theory to practice - page 1067

aleger:

And after all this pampering, someone else got into ERTF at some Polytechnic

I was interested in physics, I made all sorts of coils to increase the voltage of high-frequency oscillations. I used to get corona discharges in the air from these coils. I made coils out of wire that spun frantically due to these discharges. Anyway, I went to physics.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Plus, it turns out it's easy to Google from your excerpt)

Well, there you go. I thought you recognised it, but it turns out Google knows everything.(

Aleksey Ivanov:
I was interested in physics, I was winding all sorts of coils to increase the voltage of high-frequency oscillations. From these coils I was getting corona discharges into the air. I made coils out of wire that spun frantically due to these discharges. Anyway, I went into physics.
But at the same time in addition to various coils, tubes and transistors the first computers, in particular Nairi, had already appeared. And they turned out to be then much more interesting than everything else put together.

aleger:
But at the same time apart from different coils, tubes and transistors the first computers, in particular Nairi, had already appeared. And they turned out to be then much more interesting than everything else put together.

Nairi yes, I remember. We used it for lab work. You had to type a long punched tape with the program on an electronic typewriter and never make a mistake, which I failed to do, while other students were standing in line and rushing around. It was stressful, to say the least.

Aleksey Ivanov:

Nairi yes, I remember. We used it for lab work. You had to type a long punched tape with the program on an electronic typewriter and never make a mistake, which I failed to do, while other students were standing in line and rushing around. It was nerve-wracking, to say the least.

And for some people it was a monthly half-time laboratory assistant in two departments at the same time for two or three years.

Sacha! What's up, have you got the software installed?

Alexander_K:

No, I won't scold you :)

I'm still looking for the cat - it ran away, the devil... I can't install Win7 yet - I'll try it at the weekend, no activation yet. I don't know - maybe the computer will stop working altogether...

You should read a book like this:

http://sci.alnam.ru/book_dsp.php?id=155

Why 7? Is the hardware old? Windows 10 is written to a flash drive Rufus-om and installed in 10 minutes. All the drivers out of the box fly on hooray - don't even bother.

Regarding books I advised you long ago to read at least one on derivatives. Have you read it?

You didn't surprise me at all. A year ago you said you wouldn't find anything.

podotr:

Why 7? Old hardware? Windows 10 is written to a flash drive with Rufus and can be installed in about 10 minutes. All the drivers out of the box go right on, you don't even have to worry about it.

Regarding books I advised you long ago to read at least one on derivatives. Have you got it?

And in general you do not surprise me. A year ago I said you wouldn't find anything.

Oh my god... my friend!!!!

I remember, I remember our debate. Good to have you back.

Regarding Windows, I don't give a shit about my computer and my operating system, as long as it works with VisSim and MT4. I'm going to reinstall my mt4, hope it works and, I'm sure, whisim will work. A whole problem on a level playing field... On the plus side, you're right, my results are unimportant ... I have no desire to continue trading.

You're in trouble, buddy. Honestly, I was absolutely sure of success, but look what happened...

But I'll be back anyway. I got a score to settle with the market.

Rena's been telling me legends about your personality - it may not be true, but for some reason I believe it. I can't even call you a child :)).

Good luck to you!

Alexander_K:

But I'll be back anyway. I still have a score to settle with the market.

I now understand why you wanted 50% a month.

I'm not gloating, I'm sincerely sorry. Sorry, I didn't know.

Can you tell me how it happened or give me a link if you've written before?

Alexander_K:

Oh my goodness... Mate!!!!

I remember, I remember our debate with you. Good to see you back!

As for the Windows, I don't give a shit about my computer and my operating system, as long as it works with VisSim and MT4. I'm going to reinstall my mt4, hope it works and, I'm sure, whisim will work. A whole problem on a level playing field... On the plus side, you're right, my results are unimportant ... I have no desire to continue trading.

You're in trouble, buddy. Honestly, I was absolutely sure of success, but look what happened...

But I'll be back anyway. I got a score to settle with the market.

Rena's been telling me legends about your personality - it may not be true, but for some reason I believe it. I can't even call you a child :)).

Good luck to you!

You will come back anyway) I remember you saying earlier that you were doing something for your daughter and that you had achieved something and the subject was kind of closed).
And then go around again)
Do not give up your position and remember that for a reason 99% merge and since this is the case, it is only natural that the difficulties you face.
That's just not how you work at all. You're doing everything backwards.
You read the theory and try to apply it to the market.
I've told you and warned you that no good can come out of it. At least try to follow the advice I've given you and everyone else. And everything will work out for you. Go from facts to theory, not the other way around.
Otherwise don't get upset not you are the first, not you are the last.
Reason: