Uladzimir Izerski page - page 73

Uladzimir Izerski:

Why?

You don't like your own stupidity? Should I send you a card with a pin code? Then you'll get wise?

Vanka, give me the address.

Grandpa's gone completely off the rails)

Thank you for showing this.

Ivan_Invanov:
Grandpa's gone completely off the deep end.)

What kind of interlocutor is a grandfather? A grandfather is always wiser than the interlocutor.)

Ivan_Invanov:
Thanks for showing it.

There would be respect for you for saying that if it wasn't for that previous lump .... released on emotion.

Hee-hee. ))

In fact, we can have a chat now, who is free from business.

I have free space time until 3am.

Agree that this is a fair statistic by your indicators. But I'm sure you will rush to fix it. myfxbook is not a bad site.

Ivan_Invanov:
Agree, it's a fair statistic by your indicators. But I'm sure you will rush to fix it. myfxbook is not a bad site.

Are you ready to debate with me or is this just a platitude I see on a daily basis?

Uladzimir Izerski:

Are you ready to debate with me or just a trivial hit-and-run I see on a daily basis?

how do you rank waves on different tf's?

Ivan_Invanov:
Unfortunately, so far it looks like an attempt to intrigue in an advertising branch, an advertising branch of indicators without statistics. In general, I do not really understand how you can sell indicators for which there are no statistics. And how do you know that someone is not interested, because you have not voiced the idea? Maybe you will, and then we will understand how shady we are here, and then there will be no need to explain.
+

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

how do you rank waves on different TFs?

Every TF has its own life. It doesn't matter which TF. The strongest is always the oldest...

Reason: