Uladzimir Izerski page - page 41

apr73:

Describe in normal and simple language what is in your pictures, otherwise you are talking blind to deaf.

I am not going to post any more pictures, let alone explain. There was a desire to share, but it is perceived by many in the hostility, as an advertisement for a product.

Therefore, excuse me. Let's talk on the near-market pitch. Such a topic is also important.

khorosh:
Doesn't the person, who declares that "I do not make forecasts, it is useless, I just follow the price movements" seem to be deceiving to you? After all, he enters the market, he hopes that the price will continue to move in the direction of entry up to a point where the deal can be closed in profit. And that is the prediction.

They're lying, and they're really lying.)

But for some reason, large banks and government agencies make charts and use indicators to identify trends. But some colleagues are disgusted by this method. Maybe they just do not understand that indicators can be used to make predictions?

AIRAT SAFIN:

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Миф_о_пещере

See also

Greetings! Where have you been? Drop by more often - there's a shortage of smart people on the forum). I'm sure you have something to say and it will be of interest to people.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I won't post any more pictures, let alone explain. There was this desire to share, but it is seen by many as advertising a product.

Therefore, I'm sorry. Let's talk on the near-market field. Such a topic is also important.

It's a pity of course, it's an interesting topic you've started.

Do you use any of the techniques or methods of Gann in your graphic constructions?

khorosh:
Colleagues, do you think that a person who says "I do not make forecasts, it is useless, I just join the price movement" is actually deceiving? After all, he enters the market, he hopes that the price will continue to move in the direction of entry up to a point where the deal can be closed in profit. And that is the prediction.

Here I think it is very important to distinguish between a prediction and a high probability assumption.

Then everything falls into place and there is no need to be deceitful.

apr73:

It's a pity, it's an interesting topic.

Do you use any of Gann's techniques or methods in your graphical constructions?

No, I don't.

It's purely my design. One thing I've learned is it's dangerous to follow someone else's footsteps. It could lead to a dead end. Just my own ideas I'm putting into a robot right now. It's a lot of work.

About the signal. I'm sick of the recriminations. Where's the signal, where's the monitoring? I don't need it. I created it. Let them watch.))

apr73:

Here I think it is very important to distinguish between a forecast and a high probability assumption.

Then everything falls into place and there is no need to lie.

To assess probability, you need tools, instruments, programmes. Without that, the trader is blind as a kitten.

Uladzimir Izerski:

No, I don't.

These are purely my designs. One thing I've learned is that following someone else's footsteps is dangerous. It could lead to a dead end. Just my own ideas I'm putting into a robot right now. It's a lot of work.

About the signal. I'm sick of the recriminations. Where's the signal, where's the monitoring? I don't need it. I created it. Let them watch.)

Thank you.

khorosh:
Doesn't the person who says "I'm not making any forecasts, it's useless, I just follow the price movement" seem to be deceiving to you? After all, he enters the market, he hopes that the price will continue to move in the direction of entry up to a point where the deal can be closed in profit. And that is the prediction.

Here you need to understand the difference between a mathematical prediction of price movement in CURRENT time and a PREPARATION of a FUTURE price...

In the first case, the trader is not really expecting any price, but just waiting for a CIRCLE in the PURCHASE...

But most traders draw a FUTURE price of an instrument and wait for its fulfillment... And for them, it becomes a PURPOSE of their activity...

ADVISOR cannot PREVENT (guess, foresee) FUTURE EVENTS on the market. It works in the current time - it follows the price!

Serqey Nikitin:

Here you need to understand the difference between a mathematical prediction of price movement in CURRENT time and a PREPARATION of a FUTURE price...

In the first case, the trader does not really expect any price, but simply waits for a CIRCLE in the PURCHASE...

But most traders draw a FUTURE price of an instrument and wait for its fulfillment... And for them, it becomes a PURPOSE of their activity...

ADVISOR cannot PREVENT (guess, foresee) FUTURE EVENTS on the market. It works in the current time - it follows the price!

On the EURUSD hourly chart, it shows a classic upwards trend. Does this mean anything to you or not?

Who follows the price is always behind.)

Reason: