Building MTS on price chart analysis is UTOPE!!! - page 3

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

Why? Give me one reason why I should do this - and teach and demonstrate something. At least one.

If you don't want to validate your experience, why talk about it so much? People are interested in facts, not words.

Now on to the subject. Perhaps the price does not reflect everything. In my opinion, in order to make accurate forecasts you need to know the volumes of supply and demand (and preferably their behaviour over time).

lea писал(а) >>

If you don't want to validate your experience, why talk about it so much? People are interested in facts, not words.

Now on to the subject. Perhaps the price does not reflect everything. In my opinion, in order to make accurate forecasts you need to know the volumes of supply and demand (and preferably their behaviour over time).

I don't talk about it, I say it once and keep quiet until they start demanding from me "from whose scientific research I got it", I answer from my own ... From my own experience.

SProgrammer >> :

Why? Give me one reason why I should do this - and teach and demonstrate something. At least one.

To learn :) No one's breaking in. Cause nobody's offering.

>> Yeah, yeah. That's what most of the new-fangled "gurus" boil down to. L*M*S* I see ambition without foundation so far.

RomanS >> :

1. If the signal on both pairs is correct, we are on the plus side

1.1 Euro rises, the yen stands still, we are on the plus side.

2. Euro stands still, the yen is up, we're on the plus side.

3. Euro goes down, yen goes up, we're flat.

4. Euro rises, the yen is down we are on the plus side.

5. Finally, the only losing variant is when both of them begin to fall, which means that the signal on both of them should turn out to be positive.

>> who has thoughts on this?

Did you try the USDX index? It is calculated according to the formula: USDX = 50.14348112 × EURUSD-0.576 × USDJPY-0.136 × GBPUSD-0.119 × USDCAD-0.091 × USDSEK-0.042 × USDCHF-0.036

It is simpler and more literate, but some other index is needed, as this one indicates the specific weight of the $. The second one is usually taken to estimate the weight of the paired currency.

esmaster писал(а) >>
Yes, yes. That's what the delirium of most newly minted "gurus" boils down to. L*M*S* So far I see ambition without foundation.

The internet will take it all. Anyone can bang on the keyboard and say "I'm a super-pro". As they say, "it's a lot of work to write." .....))))

esmaster писал(а) >>
Yes, yes. That's what most of the newly minted "gurus" are reduced to. L*M*S* I see ambition without foundation so far.

To what? :) To what?

You're the guru. And be a guru. I just say what I say. Keep your fantasies to yourself. I'm not going to destroy them.

So where are the reasons, why should I prove anything to you?

There aren't any, so let's leave it at that. :)) What did you think, it's that simple... with you.

LeoV писал(а) >>

The internet will take it all. Anyone can bang on the keyboard and say "I'm a super-pro". As they say, "it's a lot of work to write." .....))))

Leo, did you find out where I said I was a "super pro"?

I'm giving my humble opinion. If you don't agree with it. You can argue with me. You can ignore it. That's your business.

What's the problem? Explain. :)

Again, I'm not a super pro. I just make my living. I've been doing it for years. How about you? :)

I think we should stop discussing my personality at this point, because it's called... "getting personal," which is a violation of the rules. And it usually happens when there's nothing to say. :)

Relax. :)

lea >> :

Now on to the subject. Price is probably not the answer to everything. In my opinion, in order to make accurate forecasts you need to know the volumes of supply and demand (and preferably their behaviour over time).

I would say that price takes into account and shows everything, but ALL to _be_ on the left side of the chart. As much as I am an adherent of TA, accurate analysis also requires knowledge of external factors. Nevertheless, in my subjective opinion, based on my experience, based on creating and running hundreds of Expert Advisors on history - by analyzing only one currency pair - you can make stable and profitable trading. About a year ago I created an Expert Advisor based on price channels that showed profit without failures on a 9- or 10-year history (I don't remember exactly). But again, this is just my subjective opinion.

But still studying other pairs can give additional information. You can filter out a lot of false inputs or predict the correct output. But practically the same information can be obtained by analyzing the higher/lower TFs of the same working currency pair.

SProgrammer >> :

Soak up the logic.

If the young people absorb at least some of what you've said during your visits to the forum, they'll forget why they came here and what they wanted to know.

SProgrammer wrote >>

I wrote there about spectral analysis. And how it doesn't really work.

and I'm saying it's basic.

Just because someone doesn't know where to stick his pussy doesn't mean it doesn't work.

sab1uk писал(а) >> just because someone doesn't know where to stick their naughty pussy doesn't mean their pussy doesn't work.

AdnAt ....))))

Reason: