How can you sell something on the Market if that's what's going on there ... - page 13

Alain, it's not for you.

In russia, for some reason they believe that a child has to grow up on his own and get his own way.

It would probably be difficult for me to explain that there are family and the best entrepreneurs.

Fast235:

Alain, it's not for you.

In russia, for some reason they believe that a child has to grow up on his own and get his own way.

It would probably be difficult for me to explain that there are family and the best entrepreneurs.

Maybe it's just your family?

Alexey Viktorov:

Maybe that's just in your family?

No, I'm just going by what the family values, I just watched a sterling video on pensions a while ago, so I posted it here, but if you're having any problems

and you're the worst parent ever.

Another topic that proves to me that I am right to stay away from Market...

Unfortunately, marketing rules, it doesn't matter what your product is, the main thing is to sell it, selling it to those who have extra money and the desire to earn a "passive income" without doing anything...

In the Market, 90% of the products are solely for "selling". And the other 10% are mostly for "selling". And it's pretty funny how people who do this kind of thing cry that they can't sell effectively enough, because someone is trying to sell them something themselves, or take away some of their profits by selling them their own product...

Fast235:

No, I'm just going by what the family values, I just watched a sterling video on pensions a while ago, so I posted it here, but if you're having any problems

and you're the worst parent.

Do you understand what you're saying? Maybe you should learn some Russian. Maybe then you could express yourself in a way that normal people would understand.

Fast235:

No, I'm going by what the family values, I just watched a sterling video on pensions not long ago, so I posted it here, but if you've got any problems

and you're the worst parent ever.

"not long ago just" - is that in denial, or did you mean to write "recently", i.e. not that long ago? And the word "according to this" is spelled together in your context. When I read your opuses, I often can't understand what you want to express because of the stupidest grammatical errors. Not to mention semantic ones.

Alexey Viktorov:

Do you understand what you're saying? Maybe you'd better learn some Russian. Maybe then you will be able to express your thoughts in a way that normal people can understand you.

The Russian you highlighted exactly, the rest you'll drown in.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

"not long ago just" - is that a negation or did you mean to write "recently", i.e. not so long ago? And the word "according to this" is spelled together in your context. When I read your opuses, I often can't understand what you want to express because of the stupidest grammatical errors. Not to mention semantic ones.

author of 120 products, please go and eat it yourself.

Fast235:

author of 120 groceries, please go out and eat yourself.

Hmm... Good performance...

I wonder what part of these products shows real profit ? And for how long ?

Georgiy Merts:

Hmmm... Good performance...

I wonder which part of these products shows real profit ? And for how long ?

It is forbidden to discuss marketplace products here.
Reason: