Trend vs Flat - page 31

Renat Akhtyamov:

but it seems to me that H1 is more than suitable for trading and there are more trades than on MN1.

No need to change the subject... We're talking about the trend, not the frequency of trading...

High frequency trading on tick chart gives even more trades than on H1...

Serqey Nikitin:

It doesn't take much intelligence to give a nickname...

It's much harder to understand the value of advice from a colleague.

Sensible people give advice when asked for it. I guess you were born in the country of the Soviets and not in Argentina).

Serqey Nikitin:

No need to change the subject... We are talking about the trend, not the frequency of trading...

High-frequency trading on tick chart gives even more trades than on H1...

There are trends on any TF

I explained it above using monthly and tick chart examples.

Renat Akhtyamov:

there are trends on any TF

Absolutely right.

Renat Akhtyamov:

There are trends on any TF

"if the shape of the monthly chart as a proportion of price and time turns out to be exactly the same on the tick chart, then what do you say?" - Is this the "bullshit" you propose to discuss?

Fire away - that's without me!

Serqey Nikitin:

Fire me - that's without me!

Goodbye, come again. But we can't promise you a warm welcome). You should go to school. You have such an inexhaustible desire to teach everyone something. I hope you'll be greeted there by an appreciative audience, hungry and thirsty for knowledge).

khorosh:

Goodbye, come again. But no promises of a warm welcome).

A man ( during quarantine) after a major binge comes out on the balcony and with surprise...: "Where's ALL the...?"

I think you'll find a third... to discuss comparing the monthly schedule to the ticking schedule...

Circus on a wire! ...

Serqey Nikitin:

A man ( during quarantine) after a major binge comes out on the balcony and with surprise...: "Where's ALL the...?"

I think you'll find a third... to discuss comparing the monthly schedule to the ticking schedule...

Circus on a wire! ...

So you haven't left yet? And here I thought... Goodbye, but not gone. I see.)

Serqey Nikitin:

Do you ACTUALLY think a trend is determined by a 1 hour chart?

Naive...

It's not even funny - just tears... TOTAL ignorance of the topic!

Good luck!

I didn't write that anywhere. You must have imagined it.
Now we're talking not about TFs, but instruments.
TF is a separate topic.

Serqey Nikitin:

"if the shape of the monthly chart as a proportion of price and time turns out to be exactly the same on the tick chart, then what do you say?" - Is this the "bullshit" you propose to discuss?

Fire me!

Another liquor lover))
The main thing is not to go too far. When you come to your senses then we'll talk without your circus act.
Otherwise you're like a dog that just lashes out at people for the slightest reason.
Reason: