[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 343

Roman
if (Hour()>20 && Hour<2) return(0);
When does that happen?

Roger:
When does it happen?

Yeah, right. To have both less than two and more than twenty at the same time...))

Only on the first day of April. )))

Roger:
When does that happen?

Can't argue with logic! Right everyone!!!!)))))))

I've never read this thread, but today made me laugh to my heart's content))). Bravo!!!

Explain why the code below when manually switching timeframes in MT4 produces different results ???

High[iHighest(Symbol(),PERIOD_H4,MODE_HIGH,Glubina,1)]
After all, the required timeframe is set there rigidly !!!

paibolit:

Explain why the code below when manually switching timeframes in MT4 produces different results ???

After all, the required timeframe there is set hard !!!

Where does it give out different results?

paibolit:

After all, the required timeframe is set there rigidly !!!

The timeframe is hardcoded only in iHighest, while High[] array is the current one.

sergeev:

The timeframe is hardcoded in iHighest only, and the High[] array you have takes the current one.

Thanks, I got the error. Sometimes you have to poke your nose in.....)))

iHigh(Symbol(), PERIOD_H4, iHighest(Symbol(),PERIOD_H4,MODE_HIGH,Glubina,1))

Roger:
When does that happen?

:-))) - I didn't really look at it myself - it was a collection of forum participants' answers to questions from the same thread, that's all... The main thing - the general approach is clear, and there - an elementary typo - if a person is more or less in the subject - it's easy to understand.

I didn't recommend it for nothing in that post of mine: "Here are some more examples - adjust to your conditions... "

Hi all! There is a need to do period separators by GMT, can you help me organize?

So far I have thought of the following, in the input parameters to set the timezone of the DC, and then on the chart vertical lines, taking into account the time differences.
Maybe there are simpler variants to determine the time zone of the DC automatically?

Reason: