Looking for patterns - page 301

Serqey Nikitin:

Cheating the viewers was your SIGNAL, with a 90% drawdown, which deflated in three weeks...

Yes, it really was a hoax for the viewers! It's the dumbest trade I've seen in a long time...

A lot of "letters", but in reality - one SEEK... into a puddle...

The holiday mood today is not the same as yesterday.

Deceiving the audience is your SIGNAL . It's clear that theatre is not accessible to your mind spiritually and is not intelligible intellectually.

You may be a good person, but the theatre is far from you.

I intentionally write "you" with a small letter.

Uladzimir Izerski:

If 100500 subscribers open at the same time, that's ready liquidity in a bundle. The guys on waldstreet are strict about it.

It's enough to know the totals for the previous time and the current tick.

Then these guys don't have a job to do.

And I'm sure it's been that way for a long time.

One all-knowing insider head computant that's been trading against.

Renat Akhtyamov:

it's enough to know the totals for the previous time and the current tick

then those guys don't even have a job to do

and i'm sure it's been that way for a long time

one all-knowing insider head computera against whom the trade is going on.

There is no doubt about it. All probability events are analyzed and the analysis is concentrated in one place. Then, it is a matter of technique, further management of exchange rates or the price of important areas of economies.

Uladzimir Izerski:

There is no doubt about it anymore. All probability events are analysed and the analysis is concentrated in one place. Then, it is a matter of technique, further management of exchange rates or prices for important areas of economies.

here we go, two different accounts, in different places

the time, the TF, the symbol on the charts are the same

However, there is an opportunity to make a good profit.

-----

i think, which one of them is right, where is the right price and what is the support or resistance level?

(I purposely left everything on the charts)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Here we go, two different accounts, in different places.

The time, the TF, the symbol on the charts are the same.

However, there is a reason to earn, and not a weak one.

-----

i have a good idea which one of them is right, where is the right price and what is the support or resistance level?

(I deliberately left everything on the charts).

Rinat, let's not shift the blame for the price change to the DC. This is the level of non-professionals. But we are from the wrong side of the absurd theatre).

The price moves according to certain rules, and our task is to see those rules.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Rinat, let's not shift the blame for price changes to the DCs. That's the level of non-professionals. But we are from the wrong side of the absurd theatre).

Price moves according to certain rules and it is our job to see those rules.

I am not shifting anything and I am not blaming anyone

Renat Akhtyamov:

I can't stand anything and I don't blame anyone

And that would be the right thing to do.

Uladzimir Izerski:

And that would be the right thing to do.

there's just an example with a very deep meaning, with a question and answer in it - why?

i've been trying to answer it for years

the answer is here on this forum

repeatedly uttered this answer in posts without knowing at all that it is true and quite lucrative

Renat Akhtyamov:

there's just an example with a very deep meaning, with a question and answer - why?

i've been trying to answer it for years

there is an answer, here on this forum

repeatedly uttered this answer in posts without realizing it was true and very profitable

You can't tie the input price of a single DC to the input of your robot. It should be a complex task.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You cannot tie the input price of one DC to the input data of your robot. It should be a complex task.

Hell, arbitrage is out there ;)
Reason: