Looking for patterns - page 234

Serqey Nikitin:

Yes, that's understandable! There will be 90% of such LOSERS - because they are all making up scare stories instead of learning about trading in the right way...

One would think that Successful Traders have no KNOWLEDGE about trading, but just a constant CHOICE about the "minority of players"...

But how nice when there is a theory to explain your CONSTANT failures...?!?

So if ALL traded correctly, then ALL would be in profit? Where would the money come from then?)

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
... But on lines like yours, anyone can.

No, anyone can't.

apr73:

No, anyone can't.

+-

Pattern seekers, there is a question;
Aren't patterns, indicators and trading systems part of a market pattern, after all, they weren't developed by stupid people? What do you think?

bilbo_b:
So, if everyone traded correctly, everyone would make profit? Where would the money come from?))

Another excuse for your losses...?

First learn how to make a steady profit, and then you can theorise "Where will the money come from then? "...

bilbo_b:
So, if ALL traded correctly, then ALL would be in profit? Where would the money come from then?))

Perhaps the assumption is that the BIGGEST will always deny TRUE knowledge and lose their money due to their inherent stupidity)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Perhaps the assumption is that the BIGGEST will always deny TRUE knowledge and lose their money due to their inherent stupidity)

It is better to assume that the task: making a stable profit is difficult enough for ALL traders...

Serqey Nikitin:

Another excuse for your losses...?

First learn how to make a steady profit, and then you can theorise "Where will the money come from then? "...

Not everyone can make money in the market. It's an axiom.

bilbo_b:
Not everyone can make money in the market. It is an axiom.

What does knowing this axiom do for you personally?

How about not filling your head with knowledge that will never be useful in life?

Alexander_K:

To read, I read. To discuss... Unfortunately, the 2nd component of the Grail - mathematics - is missing in this thread.

Here is an example. The notorious Boris Gudylin , having developed the theory of nested hysteresis loops in the market, encountered a serious problem - an extremely difficult mathematical apparatus to describe this process. Only very strong mathematician-enthusiasts have been able to push this topic into practice in a few years(!!!) of work. Hehe... I've even been asked not to mention in the forums the mathematical terms (!) used in solving this problem. For it is really very hard work...

An abundance of physical, philosophical, conceptual, etc. methods of constructing TC, does not come much closer to the Grail itself... Without practical methods and algorithms, it's still a bit boring to read... No offense.

I threw such an indicator somewhere on the forum

The apparatus of this chip is so impure and elementary that there are no words for it

The point is that no matter how you draw it, no matter how you adjust it, hysteresis will remain hysteresis.

But a nested loop is.

I've been trying to do that for years.

I've got it!!!

Sash, try to guess - what was it for?

I'm not going to hide it...

To stupidly escape from the market model and stay in aces, as the market goes classically against the whole crowd:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/332765/page230#comment_18682550

Ищем закономерности
Ищем закономерности
  • www.mql5.com
Привет, хлопцы! Предлагаю всем делиться найденными закономерностями...
Reason: