Looking for patterns - page 231

Wizard2018:
Many adults with a pure child's mind even get it right away :)))) And then they learn about trending, flattening Machs and Stochastics :))))

It's a phase of growing up.)

Wizard2018:
Many adults with pure childish mind even succeed at once: )))) And then they learn about the trend, the flat, the Machcocks and the Stochastic. ))))

I will say more, many adults and not so many, succeed at once, a lot and for a period of hours or even days, but after the first big loss follows an averaging and then a series of averaging and a dumping.

And so does the vast majority of the 100,000 or so people.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's the growing up phase.))

They took a bite of the apple and the wholemarket chart split in two. Since that moment there is no peace for them, they may make profit on the trend, but they will lose it on the flat :))). Or vice versa, it makes no difference. Whatever idea they come up with, they will immediately create the opposite, on which all the hard-earned money will be poured. And as long as the two halves are not put back together again, nothing good will come out, and they will keep stumbling over this apparent duality. This is a very old story.

Рынок - новости, аналитика, прогнозы по рынкам - Блоги трейдеров и аналитика финансовых рынков
Рынок - новости, аналитика, прогнозы по рынкам - Блоги трейдеров и аналитика финансовых рынков
  • 0s.o53xo.nvywynjomnxw2.cmle.ru
Рынок — это место, где обычно происходит обмен товара на деньги или товара на товар. Если доступ на рынок свободный, то производители и потребители проводят обмен в условиях конкуренции. Существует

apr73:

I will say more, many adults and not so many, get a lot at once and for a period of hours or even days, but the first loss is followed by an averaging and then a series of averaging and a dumping.

And that is what the vast majority of 100 thousand or so people do.

The difficulty is in what?

Understanding the process.

This is the cornerstone to get around.

Not everyone tries to obey the laws of nature. And why should nature reciprocate?

Wizard2018:

For many people it turns out to be an impossible task, even if you tell them how to do it. This environment is created by people, but for some reason people get lost, they do not see reference points, they do not see anything, they cannot adapt, I do not know why. You just have to adapt to the environment and obey it. It is useless to struggle This flow would break anyone's spine. I'm sure that if they ever find a formula for all this, it will be teeth-grinding and brain-wrenching mathematics.

But there is another way. I know my daughter (hi Baskakov :) three and a half years old, loves all sorts of puzzles from books, I love doing them with her. Or sometimes in a laptop special children's programs, goes through the exercises. Development for six or seven years. I have written a program especially for her, two buttons to keep one or the other, depending on where the graph line on the screen. The program calculates the profit :) No stops. Instead, two faces on the screen, when she is in profit the face smiles with laughter or cries when she is in minus. Nastya did not like it when "yalya" was crying, so she tried to make "yalya" laugh. I gave her different market charts, at first they were not so good, but then she adapted and profited on everything I gave her. She saw where the line was going, where it was going to be, and where it was going to be, so that she would not overload her brain with unnecessary graphic information. She saw where the line was going and pressed it. She did not think where it would or would not go; she saw where it was going now, without fear, without regret, without calculating future profit. A clear mind found a decision very quickly, guided by something. It took her about half an hour to learn.

Amazing. I wish there was a code, but an idea was enough. More than that.

The grail is in us. Either we have it or we don't.

Wizard2018:

They took a bite of the apple and the wholemarket chart split in two. Since that moment there is no peace for them, they earn on the trend - they will lose money on the flat :))) Or vice versa, it makes no difference. Whatever idea they come up with, they will immediately create the opposite, and all their hard-earned money will be lost. And until the two halves are again assembled together, nothing good will come out, and they will keep stumbling over this imaginary duality. This is a very old story.

It is not natural to rewrite the laws of nature by incompetent citizens. I'll smile)) and go until next Friday.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The difficulty is what?

Understanding the process.

This is the cornerstone that has to be circumvented.

Not everyone tries to obey the laws of nature. And why should nature reciprocate?

The hardest part for me was coping with loss, nothing hurts as much as losing money, even virtual money.

Imagine you play a week 8-10 hours a day in a simulator, your score grows, then you gap against the pose and your score is 0.

After that your whole game changes and all logic and rules break down. The mind is blocked by pain.

The first time I couldn't come to my senses for days.

Now there is no such problem in the simulation.

apr73:

The hardest part for me was coping with losses, nothing hurts as much as losing money, even virtual money.

Imagine you play a week of 8-10 hours a day in a simulator, your score goes up, then you gap against the pose and your score is 0.

After that your whole game changes and all logic and rules break down. The mind is blocked.

The first time I couldn't come to my senses for days.

Now there is no such problem in the simulator.

I'll keep an eye on you. We have a forum that is both fast coming and fast going very quickly.

Citizens who want a quick wagering are quicker to leave.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Citizens who want a quick wagering get away faster.

In any game, in a state of tilt, it's very difficult to know (especially for inexperienced players) whether you're wagering or playing by the rules you've set for yourself.

apr73:

In any game, in a state of tilt, it's very difficult to know (especially for inexperienced players) whether you're winning or playing by the rules you've set for yourself.

The key here is to decide whether you are playing or working.

Reason: