Looking for patterns - page 238

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Not a grail))) .......

Fuck off ))))))))))))))))))

AK wrote from the wrong login))

Andrei:
It depends on when this rectangle is drawn and when it is redrawn...

1. Draws with a lag of 1 bar.

2. It is never redrawn.

Алексей Тарабанов:

1. Draws with a lag of 1 bar.

2. It is never redrawn.

It is erased and the trend is drawn after the edge is broken)

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

It is erased and a trend is drawn after the edge is broken)

Got it, I'm talking about a different indicator.

Added real timealerts at the request of Lumberjack
Files:
iSF12.mq4  24 kb

Алексей Тарабанов:

Got it, I meant the other indicator.

In ZZTF I called it that, there are no rectangles I think)

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

In ZZTF I called it that, there are no rectangles, I think)

Copyright infringement ))))

The reversal fractal is the outer consolidation boundary, the pullback point is the inner one. It is possible to draw a rectangle to the breakdown point of one of these borders. It is a matter of taste and habit.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Copyright infringement ))))

The reversal fractal is the outer boundary of the consolidation, the pullback point is the inner one. It is possible to draw a rectangle to the breakdown point of one of these borders. It is a matter of taste and habit.

A good fractal).

With a pivot point it is clear; it is an extremum on a certain period; however I prefer to take rollback points from the lower TF. It is much more coarse on the current one.

Please advise what indicators are better for the signal?

A reversal signal took place after midnight GMT today, with the current trendline already broken. Earlier on the current upward trend of the eurik (or more precisely, the downward trend of the dollar), such signals were formed three times in the deep correction areas (red price marks).

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Good fractal)

With a pivot point it is clear, it is an extremum on a certain period, but I prefer to take rollback points from the lower TF. It is much rougher on the current one.

Can you advise on what indicators to use for the signal?

I show the hourly chart because it is easier to perceive when analyzing the weekly trends.

You can switch to 15-minute charts by increasing the left wing of the divergence fractal by 4 times. The entry accuracy will increase, but there will be more false signals, most of which will be cut off by a kind of filtering by the current trend.

Not only a reversal signal is needed, but also a breakdown of the trend line - then the beginning of a deep correction, possibly a reversal.

The signal lag is 1 bar on the chart, but to determine the lag that confirms the breakdown, we should decide what exactly we consider a breakdown.

Reason: