FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 42

moskitman:

It's a funny thing. In the daytime you sit there, doodling all sorts of channels, thinking about who to listen to, where it's going, figuring out what to do if...

And in the evening, you find out on the news why you were wrong. And this despite the fact that at exactly 16:00 Moscow time someone already knows everything and is moving "downwind".

Margaret, Strange, Solar, ..., coryphaei, how so?

)))) I'm definitely not a judge.)) I trade on the market. I try to understand where the global moves may be, but it is a bit complicated, and why? For example my buy signal was at 2530, so I cannot boast of any strong moves on tops or bottoms.

strangerr:

Well, if you want to know what's going to happen, it's not for me, it's for Tantrik)))

... that's the way people are... ©

screw it. I'm a "trader"! )))

But I would gladly listen to advice of experienced traders on how to support positions, not to mention the direction of the opening.

Somebody sold very hard at 1.2620 ... price fell 30 pips in 1 minute ... I started watching volumes of futures ... accumulation of daily volumes at 1.26-1.2606 ... peak of weekly volumes seems to be 1.2572 ... it is interesting, although it is not clear what to do with these volumes ... unless you add them to cc instead of seasoning with the smell of false bands .

moskitman:

nah, I'm a "trader"! )))

But I would gladly listen to the advice of experienced traders on the support of positions, not to mention the opening direction.

Although a beginner, I gave the right advice, but apparently they didn't listen: https://forum.mql4.com/ru/51016/page4 :

yosuf 02.09.2012 18:50
forte928:
Judging by H4 the downward movement has already ripened in full but it is most likely a correction further we will continue to grow...

Indeed, a limited move down and up again, indicates the indicator.

odiseif:

Somebody sold very hard at 1.2620 ... price fell 30 pips in 1 minute ... I started to watch volumes of futures ... accumulation of daily volumes at 1.26-1.266 ... volumetric peak seems to be 1.2572 ... it is interesting, though it is not clear what to do with these volumes ... unless one can add them to cks instead of seasoning them with a smell of false channels .
Maybe someone fixed the bai?

moskitman:

nah, I'm a "trader"! )))

But I would gladly listen to advice of experienced traders on how to support positions, not to mention the direction of the opening.

That's what I've said a hundred times. Can you see the contract level? Can you see the level of last week's trade? The current trade is at 2571. I cannot sell till the price is above it, I missed my own stop and closed above 1.25 in the afternoon. And last month when the contract level was at 1.2280 and I said "buy, guys, what do I hear in reply? I do not really want to explain anything after that.

tema077:

Hi all)

I bet 10,000 on the demo owl on 23.08 and now it's winding up.

Yeah...))) And I was wondering where Theochka disappeared to. It means he got into the process :-)

welcome back .

strangerr:

Well, if you want to know what's coming, it's not for me, it's for Tantrik)))

The wild cranes pecked him in the face.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYmePnEcP8c

sergey620x:
Maybe someone fixed the bai?
Well ... at least a mere mortal would not move the price by 0.0001% if he fixes the bai ... and the one who fixes and moves the price by as much as 30 pips, it means he did it for a reason ...

By the way, I would consider Barroso's suggestion that a single authority for the EU should be in place by 01.01.2013. Tomorrow there is of course a high probability of the euro sinking and then we will see how "bad" things will turn out in Europe.

Reason: