Looking for patterns - page 166

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

First, write in mathematical and logical language what we see and what we want. How to trace the event, with what data from the terminal. That's all)

That's what I mean, how do you put it all together, i.e. into an algorithm?

VVT:

Mm, I don't like limiters.

You're right not to like them. I don't like them either.

VVT:

Mm, I don't like limiters.

What's that got to do with it. Price reverses after the level is broken. Check if it does, or if it just seems to. It can be checked in the tester in a couple of years. The question is how to fix the previous level.

VVT:

You don't have to pile it up. One moment it will work, then it won't.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

What's that got to do with it. Price reverses after breaking the level. So, you can check if it turns or if it just seems to turn. You can check it in the tester in a couple of years. The question is how to fix the previous level.

You may be right, but it's better to enter before the level, less risk, more profit.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

You shouldn't pile it up. One moment it will work, then it won't.

I don't understand why?

VVT:

To formalize what we see in clever language. In Russian, first to write in plain language what we see. Then we understand how to trace the events of what we see. If we return at the breakdown of the level, it starts from the level. As a matter of fact, the level is buy, the price goes up and then down, we have standard indicators for levels, it's a zigzag or fractals and from there we can take the last and last extremums of the minimum and maximum and compare the current price with them) If the price suddenly goes out of the red, we suppose that continuing the movement the price will return and go back behind the level. We don't want a limit order, after the price has moved out of the freeze level, we put a pending order at the level)

VVT:

I don't understand why?

There are also the concepts of price speed and intuition or experience. And while speed can be incorporated into an EA, experience is difficult to incorporate and formalise.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

In clever language, formalise what you see. In Russian, first write down in plain language what we see. Then to understand how to trace the events of what we see. If we return on the breakdown of a level, then we start from the level. As a matter of fact, the level is buy, the price goes up and then down, we have standard indicators for levels, it's a zigzag or fractals and from there we can take the last and last extremums of the minimum and maximum and compare the current price with them) If the price suddenly goes out of the red, we suppose that continuing the movement the price will return and go back behind the level. We do not want to limit the price, after it has moved out of the freezing level, we put a pending order at the level)

Poor programmer, he will have to work hard :)

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

There are also the notions of price speed and intuition or experience. And while speed can be built into an EA, experience is difficult to formalise.

So you do not see any alternative to manual trading?

Reason: