Looking for patterns - page 86

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

Your indicators are hardly suitable for automated trading. Personally, I have never traded manually in my life and don't intend to. I don't have the right to judge, but unlike mine, your system can be interpreted in thousands of different ways. my systems allow you to draw unambiguous conclusions from any angle, that's all.

that's why they can be used in robots.

+ probability calculation for 10 years shows a minimum gain in probability of winning 12-15% that is more than enough to be at least in zero.

But then again - I don't trade hands unlike you.

My opinion is directly related to robotic trading on the principle of "start and forget, remember - take profit".

I am a pure practitioner.

I am interested in only one figure - the probability of a positive outcome in a pure experiment with equally possible contrary events.

Everything else I usually throw in the trash.

A bit intrusive, yes. But what to do... I want your opinion - I want it badly) Especially if you are a pure practitioner, and such are worth their weight in gold.
Наш путь развития. Советники сегодня и завтра.
Наш путь развития. Советники сегодня и завтра.
  • www.mql5.com
Какое будущее у советников? Будут ли они развиваться и по какому сценарию - МО, AI, OS или вечный DOS (образно...

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

Your indicators are hardly suitable for automated trading. Personally, I have never traded manually in my life and don't intend to. I don't have the right to judge, but unlike mine, your system can be interpreted in thousands of different ways. my systems allow you to draw unambiguous conclusions from any angle, that's all.

that's why they can be used in robots.

+ probability calculation for 10 years shows a minimum gain in probability of winning 12-15% that is more than enough to be at least in zero.

But then again - I don't trade hands unlike you.

My opinion is directly related to robotic trading on the principle of "start and forget, remember - take profit".

I am a pure practitioner.

I am interested in only one figure - the probability of a positive outcome in a pure experiment with equally possible contrary events.

Everything else I usually throw in the trash.

Therefore, your accounts are a priori doomed, because there is and will never be a robot that can make money on forex

onedollarusd:
A bit intrusive, yes. But what to do. I want your opinion - I want it badly) Especially if you are a pure practitioner, and such are worth their weight in gold.

Question: What is a market?

Answer: Markets are different, you can talk a lot of water here, but you personally should not be particularly worried about what the market is, you should be primarily concerned about whether the information about what the market is will help you make more money, that's all. if not, you just forget it and move on.

If all you care about is theory, read books. If you care only about theory - read books, then go on. If you care only about theory, then read them. They are written to make money on the sale of books, nothing more.

Question: Which brokers do you trust? It seems that it is not forbidden to pronounce them here (you can write them with misspellings so they are not indexed)... Often different brand names come up on this forum...

The answer is no one you should ever trust, even if they are 1000% trusted brokers. Your profit should be calculated only when you (the client) have deposited it in your bank account and no more.

Vladimir Baskakov:
So your accounts are a priori doomed, because there is not and will never be a robot that can make money in forex

There are people who sacredly believe that they can do this for robots.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

There are people who sacredly believe that they can do this for robots.

Is there a moniker, a robot lover?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Do you have a moniker, RoboLover?

It always starts with the man.

At the end of the day, nobody cares how you made a profit, even if you use chopsticks to press buttons. In the end, no one really cares if you made a profit with chinese sticks.

The end result is always more important than the tools.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

Question: What is a market?

Answer: Markets are different, you can talk a lot of water here, but you personally should not be particularly worried about what the market is, you should be primarily concerned about whether information about what the market is will help you make more money, that's all. if not, you just forget it and move on. If you are only concerned about theory, read books. They are written to help you make money on the sale of books, nothing more.

Question: Which brokers do you trust in the West? It seems that it is not forbidden to pronounce them here (you can write them with misspellings so they are not indexed)... Often different brand names come up on this forum...

The answer is no one you should ever trust, even if they are 1000% trusted brokers. Your profit should be calculated only when they have minimum deposited to your (customer's) bank account and no more.

Thank you very much for the answer! Something you can take for yourself (written intelligently, very, from the point of view of informativeness and specificity, skillfully);)

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Who prevents you from setting this polyline and using regression. The model in the screenshot is a polyline of 5 segments.

Why do you need more regression? It's already twisted.

Aleksei Stepanenko:
No, I'm really glad. I don't like to make jokes to make others uncomfortable

I realised from the table that, if my near-Grail, ideal EA I have not yet written. And it is unlikely that I will. Because there is no such thing as a grail in Forex. So, this EA will work perfectly with the trend. It will open and close in time, say, after 40 4-digit points. That is, I will have them on average 16823/20 years = 841.15 per year, then /260 trading days roughly. = 3.23 trends a day on average. Tomorrow 4, today 2. And if you multiply that by 40 4-digit pips, that's 129 pips. 1,290 are five-digit trends. If an EA gives about half of 1300 5-digit pips per day on average. This is still a good Expert Advisor. If it does not give even 25% - then we should take a screwdriver and tighten both. Or throw away the implementation.

This is why I drew the table.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

It always starts with the man.

At the end of the day, nobody cares how you made a profit, even if you use chopsticks to press buttons. In the end, no one really cares if you made a profit with chinese sticks.

The end result is always more important than the tools.

I didn't get to me, is there a state (that's the thing with your account's trading statistics)?
Reason: