On the unequal probability of a price move up or down - page 173

khorosh:

Aristocrat).

if I hadn't been hanging out here yesterday, I wouldn't have made a mistake (mistakenly in EA)

and as a result, the orders almost closed at zero...

Renat Akhtyamov:

if I hadn't been hanging out here yesterday, I wouldn't have made a mistake(mistakenly in EA)

as a result the orders almost closed in zeros...

It wasn't just in the Expert either.

If the topstarter has not had a horse load on his account and the positions have not closed on a stop-out, then there is already a profit, even a small one. This means that we can exhale and start a new focus.

The 2x100 was already on the plus side today (including the swap -2x80). At 2x150 will probably close.

Aleksandr Volotko:

If the topstarter has not had a horse load on his account and the positions have not closed on a stop-out, then there is already a profit, even a small one. This means that we can exhale and start a new focus.

good going

Well, I think there's $2x200. If the author hasn't quit yet, we can finally continue with #9.
Of course, when analysing the history of only 2 days there was, to put it mildly, over-scheduling - almost 2 weeks of trades.

b2v:
Well, I think there's $2x200. If the author hasn't quit yet, we can finally continue with #9.
Of course, when analysing the history of just 2 days, there was over-sitting - almost 2 weeks of the deal.
The author switched to a skewed chart, as far as I remember

b2v:
Well, I think I have 2x200$. If the author has not quit yet, you can finally continue with #9.

Couldn't quit, because I was even going to indulge myself with expensive alcohol from the profits, so I didn't trade on the demo, how could I quit?

It seems that the author has already waited for the announced profit level to liquidate the positions.

On a pure EURGBP we would have come out in profit earlier)
Reason: