Question to the administration of mql5.com - page 31

Sergii Krutyi:
Doing the tambourine dance :)https://www.mql5.com/ru/job, usually the errors are the same, you need to look at the code

No tambourine came in handy. Resubmitted for verification after posting my post and the verification went through without any problems...

I wonder why it didn't go through before...?

Oleg Pavlenko:

Advisor does not pass validation. It says there are no trades.

In the tester I have trades on all timeframes, I send it for validation - there are no trades.

My Expert Advisor is looking forentries on the indicators on two timeframes, on M5 and M15, but it may enter from any timeframe, which will be set.

What should I do in this situation? Can someone suggest the reason why there are no deals in the validator?

Previous versions passed validation without problems...

I don't know... I don't know why you don't validate with other timeframes, you don't have signals. You should wait some time and try again. I've had problems with no bars in other timeframes in validator in the morning and in the evening, as soon as I sent an expert, everything went fine. I would like to ask you to create a code for checking the bars.

It is discussed in this thread.

Замучила ошибка there are no trading operations
Замучила ошибка there are no trading operations
  • www.mql5.com
Не первый день пытаюсь понять природу ошибки there are no trading operations, которая появляется независимо от того, прописываю я в робота кучу про...

Most of my work has disappeared from the marketplace. I haven't received any notifications about it. But there was a letter suggesting to rewrite one of them for the new build. I haven't got the code of the original version saved, so I did not try to do that. May I ask the reason.

Alexander Lasygin #:

Most of my work has disappeared from the marketplace. I haven't received any notifications about it. But there was a letter suggesting to rewrite one of them for the new build. I haven't got the code of the original version saved, so I did not try to do that. May I ask the reason.

There was an offer not to rewrite but to recompile ALL

Alexey Viktorov #:

There was a suggestion not to rewrite, but to recompile ALL

So it was only about one turkey. What do the rest have to do with it? It was the most popular tools that have disappeared. There were no questions about them, either. But there was one problem. The originals of my old works were lost without reimbursement. The screw is gone.

Alexander Lasygin #:

So it was only about one turkey. What do the others have to do with it? So it was the most popular instruments that disappeared. And there were no questions about them. But there was one problem. The originals of my old works were lost without reimbursement. The drive was wiped.

You have programs uploaded in 2014/2016.

Why don't you update them? We trim support of old versions and ask authors to recompile and update their products.

5-7 years without updates is overkill.

Renat Fatkhullin #:

Why don't you update them? We undercut support for older versions and ask authors to recompile and update their products.

5-7 years without updates is overkill.

I wrote that most of the originals have been lost. But writing updates? Doing good is better than spoiling. Some works were quite popular.

Alexander Lasygin #:

I wrote that most of the origins were lost. But writing updates? Doing good is better than spoiling. Some works were quite popular.

That's one way of looking at it: A buyer buys a product, has a question, starts writing to the author, and the author renders dead, or whatever.

In the end, the money paid, but can not use.

This is a good step on the part of the administration: if there is an update of the product, then it has a living author and possible support.

Alexander Lasygin #:

I wrote that most of the origins were lost. But writing updates? Doing good is better than spoiling. Some of the works were quite popular.

The key changes were in both the terminal and the compiler, people can't use products that were compiled five years ago.

Here is a typical case:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/388106

P.S. I'm sending the source code to my e-mail, the virus also crashed, but I don't lose anything.

индикатор *** (ex5)
индикатор *** (ex5)
  • www.mql5.com
Здравствуйте! После автоматического обновления (28.01.2022) не работает индикатор *** (*. ex 5...

Renat Fatkhullin #:

Why don't you update them? We undercut support for older versions and ask authors to recompile and update their products.

5-7 years without updates is too much.
It would be interesting if with every Windows patch you were required to recompile all software for it.
Reason: