Migration to Virtual Hosting Failed: Old EX4.file version

Hello,

I subscribed to Meta Trader Virtual Hosting this morning, and tried to migrate and synchronize to activate the Virtual Hosting platform on my laptop computer, however, this process was unsuccessful.  Can I please get some help from MQL5 Support and/or the forum to assist me with resolving this issue in order for me to be able to use the Virtual Hosting platform on my laptop computer? 

Copies of some of the  Messages from  the "Journal".

2021.03.04 06:45:59.502 Virtual Hosting: 6230972 status is 'started'

2021.03.04 06:37:07.666 Virtual Hosting: 6230972 files migration error

2021.03.04 06:37:07.666 Virtual Hosting: 6230972 failed to synchronize program

2021.03.04 06:37:07.499 Virtual Hosting: 6230972 prepare expert files to synchronize...

2021.03.04 06:31:57.065 Virtual Hosting: 6230972 obsolete version of "Market\RSI Multi Time Frame.ex4" cannot be transferred to the hosting server, please recompile it first

Thank you very much!

Pamela

You are migrating (synchronizing) the Market indicator which was compiled by the author/seller in the old builds.
It means - you can ask the author/seller to recompile his indicator and update it on the Market to be compatible with new Metatrader build.

Sergey Golubev:
You are migrating (synchronizing) the Market indicator which was compiled by the author/seller in the old builds.
It means - you can ask the author/seller to recompile his indicator and update it on the Market to be compatible with new Metatrader build.

Hello Sergey!

Thank you for your response.  I requested a Refund of $42 paid for the Virtual Platform on March 4th, and have not received it.  Do you know how I can get my refund?  I have decided not to deal with the Virtual Platform because it is too complicated to get set up, and I didn't know of the issues before I paid for the service.  Thank you very much for your assistance.

pswett:

Hello Sergey!

Thank you for your response.  I requested a Refund of $42 paid for the Virtual Platform on March 4th, and have not received it.  Do you know how I can get my refund?  I have decided not to deal with the Virtual Platform because it is too complicated to get set up, and I didn't know of the issues before I paid for the service.  Thank you very much for your assistance.

Hello Sergey!

Again, thank you for you reply to my issue with installing the Virtual Platform.  I prefer a refund of my $42 at this point, however, if the Seller/Author of the Virtual Platform can walk me through installing to where it works, I would be happy.  Can you please advise me of who the Seller and/or Author is for the Virtual Platform?  Again, thank you!

pswett:

Hello Sergey!

As far as I know - there is no refund in MQL5 VPS (at least - I did not find any possibility for refund in the Rules).
I know some other possibility explaned by the developer:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Slava , 2019.02.20 07:45

If you cancel a paid subscription, the remaining time is returned to your MQL5.com account in the form of "free" minutes. Which later can be spent on a new subscription "for minutes."
Anyway, if the service desk helps to get refund so it will be fine.

Sergey Golubev:

As far as I know - there is no refund in MQL5 VPS (at least - I did not find any possibility for refund in the Rules).
I know some other possibility explaned by the developer:

Anyway, if the service desk helps to get refund so it will be fine.

Sergey,

There is a refund, if you cancel within 24 hours.  I cancelled less than 2 hours after I purchased because the Virtual Platform does not work on my MT4 laptop platform. I reached out for assistance, and have not received any assistance from the community/forum.  I have proof of content that I took a picture of and is saved in my phone that there is a refund.  Below is what I was instructed to do.  You can see where I was charged for the Virtual Platform; then where I paid for the Virtual Platform; and lastly, where I canceled the Virtual Platform and it states "Payer" mql5 Internal" however, I have not received this refund. Do you have a phone number so that I can call to inquire about my refund? 

Date Number Operation Link Payer Beneficiary Amount
2021.03.04 8234014
Cancel: Payment for virtual hosting on 'MQL5 New York 09', tariff #5
mql5_internal
2021.03.04 8233677
Payment for virtual hosting on 'MQL5 New York 09', tariff #5
#6230972 MQL5 New York 09
mql5_internal
2021.03.04 8233676
MQL5.com services - from '443264...7599 (PAMELA D SWETT)' to 'pswett'
443264...7599 (PAMELA D SWETT)

In: 84.00 Out: 42.00 Operations: 3

Thank you!

pswett
    pswett
    • www.mql5.com
    Trader's profile

pswett:

Sergey,

There is a refund, if you cancel within 24 hours.  I cancelled less than 2 hours after I purchased because the Virtual Platform does not work on my MT4 laptop platform. I reached out for assistance, and have not received any assistance from the community/forum.  I have proof of content that I took a picture of and is saved in my phone that there is a refund.  Below is what I was instructed to do.  You can see where I was charged for the Virtual Platform; then where I paid for the Virtual Platform; and lastly, where I canceled the Virtual Platform and it states "Payer" mql5 Internal" however, I have not received this refund. Do you have a phone number so that I can call to inquire about my refund? 

Date Number Operation Link Payer Beneficiary Amount
    2021.03.04 8234014
    Cancel: Payment for virtual hosting on 'MQL5 New York 09', tariff #5
    mql5_internal
    2021.03.04 8233677
    Payment for virtual hosting on 'MQL5 New York 09', tariff #5
    #6230972 MQL5 New York 09
    mql5_internal
    2021.03.04 8233676
    MQL5.com services - from '443264...7599 (PAMELA D SWETT)' to 'pswett'
    443264...7599 (PAMELA D SWETT)

In: 84.00 Out: 42.00 Operations: 3

Thank you!

Sergey,

Do you have the phone number to the "Help Desk", or an email address, so that I can contact them?  Thanks!

pswett: Do you have the phone number to the "Help Desk", or an email address, so that I can contact them?  Thanks!

Bottom of every page is Contacts and requests. That is it.

pswett:

There is a refund, if you cancel within 24 hours.

I know this for signals ("if you unsubscribe within 24 hours of your initial subscription, you will get an automatic full refund").
      But I did not find it for MQL5 VPS.
      Example from VPS Rules:

• Paid Rent canceled by a User is not refunded.
      • Paid Rent canceled by a User is not refunded.

If I am not informed (if "24 hour cancel refund" exists) so sorry ..

Sergey Golubev:

I know this for signals ("if you unsubscribe within 24 hours of your initial subscription, you will get an automatic full refund").
      But I did not find it for MQL5 VPS.
      Example from VPS Rules:

If I am not informed (if "24 hour cancel refund" exists) so sorry ..

Sergey,

Is MQL5 based outside of the USA or is it in the USA?  Does this mean that I have just been ripped off with no way of received my refund?  If I don't receive my refund, I expect to receive a service for what I paid for.  Who at MQL5 can call me or email me with detailed instructions of how to fix migration and synchonization problems and whatever other problems that exits to activate the Virtual Platform?

Please put me in contact with a person that can help me get this problem fixed, so that I can use the virtual platform.  Thank you!  

My email address is <...>

Phone # <...>

I would appreciate it if you would get the author, developer, technical support person or any person that knows how to fix this problem to get the Virtual Platform working on my computer. If they would send me written detailed instructions, we can at least start there.  No help and no refund, that doesn't settle well with me. I need service and problem for my money or I want my money back. Your help in this matter is appreciated.  Thank you, Pamela Swett

pswett:

Sergey,

Is MQL5 based outside of the USA or is it in the USA?  Does this mean that I have just been ripped off with no way of received my refund?  If I don't receive my refund, I expect to receive a service for what I paid for.  Who at MQL5 can call me or email me with detailed instructions of how to fix migration and synchonization problems and whatever other problems that exits to activate the Virtual Platform?

Please put me in contact with a person that can help me get this problem fixed, so that I can use the virtual platform.  Thank you!  

My email address is <...>

Phone # <...>

I would appreciate it if you would get the author, developer, technical support person or any person that knows how to fix this problem to get the Virtual Platform working on my computer. If they would send me written detailed instructions, we can at least start there.  No help and no refund, that doesn't settle well with me. I need service and problem for my money or I want my money back. Your help in this matter is appreciated.  Thank you, Pamela Swett

Do not disput with me please, because I am delivering the information only.

• What you paid for - it is written in VPS rules here. Did you read VPS rules before paying for VPS? Because no one is reading the rules ...
      • I understand from your post that you purchased old version of Market indicator, and this indicator is very old and can not be used with new builds of Metatrader (it is written on your logs from your first post here on the thread). Why did you buy this old version of indicator? You can not use VPS with this indicator only because the seller sold old indicator for you, and it is nothing with VPS in anyway. You can ask the seller to recompile his indicator in new build od MetaEditor, and/or create a disput with him according to the Market rules (or inform the service desk/administration about this case with indicator according to the Market rules).
      • If you do not agree with VPS rules and/or with my information so you can write to the service desk asking them for advice (look at "Contacts and requests" link on the bottom of the page) - I know some/few cases when the service desk helped with similar situations.
      Reason: