Problems running optimization tests on the Cloud (MT5)

Hi, starting a few days ago, I can't use the Cloud anymore to run by optimization tests. My terminal refuses to connect to any of the 3 Clouds available in my region (MQL5 Cloud Europe 1, MQL5 Cloud Europe 2, MQL5 Cloud USA).
I sent a message to the service desk with my log file, to no avail.
Have you run into similar problems?

Files:
20170429.log  4 kb

Jacques Louis Kreiss:
Hi, starting a few days ago, I can't use the Cloud anymore to run by optimization tests. My terminal refuses to connect to any of the 3 Clouds available in my region (MQL5 Cloud Europe 1, MQL5 Cloud Europe 2, MQL5 Cloud USA).
I sent a message to the service desk with my log file, to no avail.
Have you run into similar problems?

Hi, I'm facing the same problem and I didn't find any solution. Did they answer anything to you?

Regards,

Breno.

breno rosa:

Hi, I'm facing the same problem and I didn't find any solution. Did they answer anything to you?

Regards,

Breno.

No they did not...
Thanks for your feedback. At least I know now that it's not an isolated problem...
I think there should be an announcement section in the forum lead by Metaquotes where they inform about new releases (builds, "what's new") and also inform about potential problems (programmed maintenance, network issues, bugs etc.)

Cloud still not working properly after more than one week... Today, the USA Cloud doesn't even appear in the list.
As for Europe 1 and Europe 2, I can only randomly connect to a few agents.
Hard time for developers like me that heavily rely on the cloud to do their computations...
Still no answer from the service desk, contacted more than 10 day ago...

Not working for me either - I get an error in the journal saying "obsolete version of "MQL5\Experts\CP-Stoch.ex5" can be optimized on local or remote agents only, no Cloud"

This happens on all of my EAs, even ones I coded myself, so the message is incorrect...

Ghostpips:

Not working for me either - I get an error in the journal saying "obsolete version of "MQL5\Experts\CP-Stoch.ex5" can be optimized on local or remote agents only, no Cloud"

This happens on all of my EAs, even ones I coded myself, so the message is incorrect...

Yes. To use the cloud you should recompile your experts using the latest compiler (make sure you have updated your MT5 platform). If the expert is provided without source code, you may contact its author and ask him to recompile.

Stanislav Korotky:

Yes. To use the cloud you should recompile your experts using the latest compiler (make sure you have updated your MT5 platform). If the expert is provided without source code, you may contact its author and ask him to recompile.
Only the developer can recompile?

marcelo.inv:
Only the developer can recompile?
Everyone can recompile having the source code.
Reason: