Question to the administration of mql5.com - page 20

webgopnik:

well. tell the situation

Who's going to feel better about it?

Alexey Viktorov:

Only to express regret. And that's all the help. Greed is the enemy's enemy.........

MQ has absolutely nothing to do with scammers.

Nothing to do with MetaTrader4 either?

_GELO_:
Does it have nothing to do with MetaTrader4 either?
No, it's not. Go to the police.

_GELO_:
It has nothing to do with MetaTrader4, does it?

A programme is only a programme. And who uses it... Whoever paid for it uses it. And for what purpose nobody cares. A software company cannot control the users of its product.........

Alexey Viktorov:

A programme is only a programme. And who uses it... Whoever paid for it uses it. And for what purpose nobody cares. A software company cannot control the users of its product.........

But someone paid for it. I take it, an average entrepreneur cannot trade in this programme? You need a broker. Is there any chain of custody to trace the scammers?

_GELO_:
But someone paid. There's some data. I take it a regular person can't trade in this program? You need a broker. Is there any chain of custody we can follow to the scammers?

But this data can only be provided by MQ to the authorities. That is, the police, which is where Artyom suggested you go.

Alexey Viktorov:

But this data can only be provided by MQ to the authorities. That is, the police, which is where Artiom has suggested you go.

I understand. Thank you.

Even now it is so easy to register any nikanor office, and put in the line of business provision of brokerage services, that any individual can act as a broker... So it is not an indicator.

just to fit in, )

I've written here before, I withdrew profits, after me he probably closed his dtc)

from fxteam

Can I get my money back if I have paid for the signals?
Reason: