Metatrader 4/5 MACOS ???? - page 9

MACOS_user:

I hope I have given a comprehensive answer to this question.

Of course you haven't. It's a mess.

MACOS_user:

coding

So you're a coder? I knew right away that you're a coder, not a programmer).

So what do you code and more importantly for which application, by any chance MT?

MACOS_user:

My clients tell me to code.

How do you mean they make you, you're a slave?

Evgeny Belyaev:

Of course not. It's a mess.

So you're a coder? I knew right away that you're a coder, not a programmer.)

So what do you code and what application are you coding for, not MT?

How do you understand they are forcing you, are you a slave?

I do not have the slightest desire to communicate with you or respond to your jibes.

MACOS_user:

Fuck you, my dear. I have no desire to talk to you or respond to your quips.

Sad, of course. (

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Metatrader 4/5 MACOS ????

MACOS_user, 2019.12.11 01:17

Been trying to run the 64 bit version of MT5 in Catalina and Mojavi for the last 2 weeks

Aren't you a masochist?

Evgeny Belyaev:

Sad, of course. (

Aren't you a masochist?

This is an Insult. I'm trying to run an x64 bit tester on my favourite OS ( I don't like Windows ) in case you haven't figured it out by now

MACOS_user:

It's an insult.

No, it's a question. There's a question mark at the end.

Evgeny Belyaev:

No, it's a question. There's a question mark at the end.

It's an insult anyway. See, I answer a question like that to a question- are you an idiot? Is that okay with you? We'll call it even.

Hi all, we are a company of developers of robots for automated trading, would also like to use Metatrader on a UNIX system.

We mostly work with MacOS, IMAC originally purchased because coding is not our only job and most of our projects are done on that OS, no way to tear down the system with tons of software and projects, also no way to use virtual machines, no desire to buy shipdows license as we only work on that OS and some crutches like ship emulators not always work correctly.

Windows VPS is not an option either, because UNIX platform is used, that is why we ask for the version for UNIX systems, too.

If the company Metaquotes refuses to release at least under Linux, you will be forced to move to another platform, which has a version for both Linux and the mac and robot normally works and is optimized for autotrading.

Technet7750:

Hi all, we are a company of developers of robots for automated trading, would also like to use Metatrader on a UNIX system.

We work mostly on MacOS legally - we bought original IMAC because coding is not our only job, most of our projects are done just with that OS, to tear down the system with tons of software and projects is not an option at all and using virtualization software is not an option either, moreover there is no desire to buy shipadows license because we work only with that OS and crutches like ship emulators not always work correctly.

VPS on winds is not an option either, as it uses a UNIX platform to work, so we too ask the developers for a version specifically for UNIX systems.

If the company Metaquotes refuses to release at least under Linux, you will be forced to move to another platform that has a version for both Linux and the mac and the robot normally works and is optimized for autotrading.

What terrible blackmail...

You shouldn't blackmail MetaQuotes with stories about their departure into the far future, but persuade everyone in the world to switch to MacOS, or at least to UNIX-systems.

When the percentage of consumers of such systems (with your help) crosses a certain threshold of profitability of efforts, then you won't have to blackmail anyone - everything will be done for the majority.
Without blackmailing, without persuasion..., and "without noise and dust" (c)

In business, where there is a consumer, there is supply.

The consumer on Windows...

Artyom Trishkin:

What terrible blackmail...

You should not blackmail MetaQuotes with scaremongering about their departure into the distant future, but persuade everyone and everyone in the world to switch to MacOS or at least to UNIX systems.

And when the percentage of consumers of such systems (with your help) will cross a certain threshold of profitability of investment efforts, then you don't have to blackmail anyone - everything will be done for the majority.
Without blackmailing, without persuasion..., and "without noise and dust" (c)

In business it's like this - where the consumer is, there's supply.

The consumer on Windows...

I'm not blackmailing, you can just make it cross-platform, so it works the same in any operating system

Technet7750:

I'm not blackmailing, you can just make it cross-platform, so it works the same in any operating system

Re-read again the arguments in this thread about the business case for effort. Not in terms of "I want, I need", but in terms of the benefits of the investment.

Reason: