Aggressive scalp ea - page 81

Hi for all!

I have read about this EA, and tried several times, and now i have some questions about it. Can someone tell me what is this EA buying and selling options, when it buy and when it sell? and how to change it code to another options or strategy for example: Buy when stochastic cross up level 20 and sell when cross down level 80??? if this possible please tell me, thanks for reading this message.

Weedska

weedska:
Hi for all!

I have read about this EA, and tried several times, and now i have some questions about it. Can someone tell me what is this EA buying and selling options, when it buy and when it sell? and how to change it code to another options or strategy for example: Buy when stochastic cross up level 20 and sell when cross down level 80??? if this possible please tell me, thanks for reading this message.

Weedska

if (!ExistPositions()) {

if (diClose0 < diMA1) {

if (reverseLogic) {

if (gb_okToSell) OpenSell();}

else {

if (gb_okToBuy) OpenBuy();}

return (0);

}

if (diClose2 > diMA3) {

if (reverseLogic) {

if (gb_okToBuy) OpenBuy();}

else {

if (gb_okToSell) OpenSell();}

return (0);

mr bingo, whether the list of elite accounts, there is a good ea?

malikm:
mr bingo, whether the list of elite accounts, there is a good ea?

I don't need to go to elite accounts. I programed over 100 EA's

Bongo

so aggressive ,try for a while

Which ones did you code?

I am around for years, and so far I haven't seen a single peace of code made by you. So all we are left for it is you telling that you are a coder :):) It is even not funny any more

Bongo:
... I programed over 100 EA's Bongo
mladen:
Which ones did you code? I am around for years, and so far I haven't seen a single peace of code made by you. So all we are left for it is you telling that you are a coder :):) It is even not funny any more

I'm 1 year before you on this forum, october 2005.

Just check my posts.

Bongo

I did (I do not have a custom of blabbing without checking first like some do)

And, as I said, I haven't found any code of yours

Bongo:
I'm 1 year before you on this forum, october 2005.

Just check my posts.

Bongo
[삭제]

anything update for this one?

mladen:
I did (I do not have a custom of blabbing without checking first like some do) And, as I said, I haven't found any code of yours

hahahha

I am also looking for some post but did not find it too

LOL