Central Bank rate 6.5% - page 4

prostotrader:

Are you out of your mind?

The FOREX is a mechanism for taking money from the people!

Well, the stock exchange works on the same principle with the same goals; in the long term, there are no profitable portfolios above the inflation level.

SZZY: invest in a shawarma shop, live turnover means live money ;)

Igor Makanu:

The stock exchange operates on the same principle with the same goals; in the long term there are no profitable portfolios above the inflation level.

ZS: invest in a shawarma shop, live turnover - live money ;)

No, my dear, it is not by the same principle that the stock exchange works.

Each transaction has a specific counterparty!

Of course a shawarma shop is good, but people in uniform will not give you much money....

Igor Makanu:

The stock exchange works on the same principle with the same goals; in the long term there are no profitable portfolios above the inflation level.

ZS: invest in a shawarma shop, live turnover - live money ;)

Igor Makanu:

The stock exchange works the same way with the same goals, in the long term there are no profitable portfolios higher than the rate of inflation.

ZS: invest in a shawarma shop; live turnover equals live money ;)

/ ahead of the curve.

/ Correct. Profits should be withdrawn (if earned) and invested in real.

A huge request to FOREX lovers- please do not litter the thread.

Continue your search forthe "Grail" in the very first section

prostotrader:

No, my dear, it is not the same principle on which the exchange works.

Every transaction has a specific counterparty!

A shawarma shop is good, of course, but people in uniform will not make much money....

how is it not on that principle? - from the recent past: last year, sberbank calculated gazprom's profitability to be "below the plinth," the report turned out to be disagreeable, they rewrote the report, this year it's at historic highs

The "passengers" who jumped on the train this year, when will they be able to jump off? - and you counterparties, it does not matter how the work is physically done, the bottom line is the same? - If you have money, invest it, most of the half who invested will be at a loss.

prostotrader:

I would like to ask Forex fans not to litter the thread.

Continue your search for the "Grail".

I'm not a FOREX amateur, but I like to find a profitable TS, on which chart - who cares ;)

prostotrader:
A very big request FOREX lovers- please do not litter the thread.

Your account is not verified and all you do is moan about injustice. So without dividing who's cheating is cooler, dear investor)

Igor Makanu:

nka on the wrong principle? - More recently: last year, Sberbank calculated gazprom's profitability to be "below the plinth", the report turned out to be unacceptable, they rewrote the report, this year it's at historic highs.

the "passengers" who jumped on that train this year, when will they be able to jump off? - and you counterparties don't care how physically the work is done, the bottom line is the same? - If you have money, invest it, most of the half who invested will be at a loss.

What has politics and "passengers" got to do with it, who have not been forced to "jump in".

You do not need the "charms" of FOREX in this section, you like it - go ahead!

Evgeniy Shugurov:

Your account is not verified and all you do is moan about injustice. So without dividing who's cheating is cooler, esteemed investor)

What do you want, dear one?

prostotrader:

What has politics and "passengers" got to do with it, who were not forced to "jump in".

There is no need for FOREX "niceties" in this section, you like it - go ahead!

Hmm, where is the politics in my messages? - Why do you take personalities?)

Why the personalities? How do you know what I like? - i have never been involved in forex trading in the near future, i write programs, but on what chart they work... i have never even found out

ok, i will not interfere, the point is clear - the one who started the topic is right ;)

Igor Makanu:

Well, how could it not be on that principle? - From the recent past: last year, Sberbank calculated gazprom's profitability to be "below the plinth", the report turned out to be unacceptable, they rewrote the report, this year it's at historic highs.

The "passengers" who jumped on the train this year, when will they be able to jump off? - and you counterparties, it does not matter how the work is physically done, the bottom line is the same? - If you have money, invest it, most of the half who invested will be at a loss.

I'm not a fan of Forex, but I like to look for the profitable TS, on which chart - who cares ;)

Great, income is good, but all transactions are in rubles, and the situation seems very sad to me.

Reason: