When will they add epayments - page 24

Mikhail Kontsevoy:

A freelancer with a laptop is sitting somewhere in Vietnam, writing software for a client from Spain and receiving his fee on a Russian bank Visa card. In what country does he have to pay taxes?

The freelancer lives a little here and there, travels around the world, and believes that the state, which taught him for free, protected him with laws, cost him a house, roads, etc., and will pay him a pension in his old age, has no right to his money.

Edgar:

600K is 50K a month, an amount close to the average wage in Russia.

This is the average temperature in the ward. The average modal (most common) is less than 25k

Edgar:

A freelancer lives a little here and there, travels around the world, and thinks that the state, which has educated him for free, protected him with laws, cost him a house, roads, etc., and will pay him a pension in his old age, has no right to his money.

You can't have a politician. Ban for a year.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

No politics. Ban for a year.

Don't push it. There's no politics here. And a one week ban for politics.
Or was that a hint at the inadequacy of the moderators?

Не нагнетайте. Тут нет политики. И бан на неделю за политику.
Or was that a hint at the inadequacy of the moderators?

Given the above. :)

In no way am I calling not to pay taxes. Don't break the laws of your countries!

A freelancer lives a little here and there, travels around the world, and thinks that the state, which has taught him for free, protected him with laws, cost him a house, roads, etc., and will pay him a pension in his old age, has no right to his money.

Far from the truth.

1. No one has abolished VAT. having earned 12K in a year, be kind enough to pay 2400 back. (That's 2 and a half months of my job! )

2. Have a beer once a week - excise duty. Have a CU, petrol - excise tax. I.e. + another $.

3. You have created a job for yourself. This is very important for the country. (This is essentially #1).

Next.

In the constitutions of many countries it is written, not verbatim, a decent standard of living, etc. I.e. you work from morning till night, you pay taxes, you get a 1% mortgage. You get healthcare for free. And so on and so forth.

We can go on for a long time.

In general this question is not settled. As I think in the near future, countries will give even more plushies from above so that their programmers live.

Arkadii Zagorulko:
They say there are 300,000 programmers in the Russian Federation

All statements here are personal opinions. You can agree or disagree with them. It is a matter of conscience, attitude to the state, country or homeland. I personally am not a moralist, I am also surviving as best I can. As long as I earn less than the aforementioned bar, I am not anxious to pay taxes. No one is particularly keen to help me feed myself. And when I earn enough and stable money, then I will want to "sleep well".

Vladimir Baskakov:
They say there are 300,000 programmers in the rF
It depends on what you count in.

These days, anyone can be a so-called web programmer, for example, you don't even have to be familiar with the code.

In terms of increasing income, which language is better to learn - Java, C++ or Python? Or any other language?

Fedor Arkhipov:
Which language is better to learn Java, C++ or Python in terms of income increase? Or which one?

C# probably, if you choose among classical languages. In general, it's not the language that influences you, but what exactly you are doing. If it is data science, you have to learn one thing, if it is machine learning, another.

Reason: