Points VS Pips - page 9

Vladimir Baskakov:
What is the contradiction? Point is the fourth digit, pips is the fifth. It's a piece of cake.
Absolutely, and not at all. From the word "absolutely."

Artyom Trishkin:
Absolutely, and not at all. From the word "absolutely."

Okay, no pips, fine. Then maybe the stats should be corrected as well, so people don't get confused?

Vladimir Pastushak:

The terminal is full of errors without that. The terminal does not aim to distinguish between points and pips...

In essence, pips to a pip are like pennies to a rouble ....

No.

Ramiz Mavludov:

For 3/5 digit quotes 1 point = 1 Point()

10 Point()= 1 Pips.

There are no pips. There is a point. And it has a clear definition. The rest is fiction - from traders who have a hard time with the simple truth.

hilarious, nine pages of nothing... I'm a rare guest here, except to throw in some humour

Alexey Volchanskiy:
hilarious, 9 pages of nothing... i'm a rare guest here, except to throw something in the humor.

Nah, let's talk about chicks.))

Alexey Viktorov:

Nah, let's talk about girls.))

In pips? I've never seen chicks in pips.

Artyom Trishkin:
In pips? I've never seen chicks in pips.

What are your years, you'll see. We should get Nikolai with a canvas to make pips with chicks. Or that guy, I don't remember his nickname, who made a pacing Pooh on the chart.

Mikhail Dovbakh:

https://www1.oanda.com/forex-trading/learn/getting-started/pips

PRICE INTEREST POINT (PIP)

another point of view and translation of the term))

I agree, and so they say, interest is the same as percentage - the price of a percentage point turns out to be

I even found this on one website

"A pip or point is a direct "relative" of a pips, but describes the change in quotations to the left of the decimal point. Because it is a larger parameter, the term "point" is mainly used in stock markets, where shares are traded. That is, if a security has fallen from $120 to $115, the value is said to have changed by 5 pips."

Reason: