Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 254

Yes, it makes sense in principle. The only difference is the position accounting systems. Like between MT4 and MT5. With all the advantages and disadvantages of both systems of position accounting.

Made some spreads using Joker's methodology (volumes and directions), copying his trades and realized that the most important thing: where to enter and at what moment - this is his biggest secret

but his words about the spread leaving the channel in the same direction it entered the channel - most likely, this is not true

or a half-truth that only applies in a few cases

And his statement that"I use trend-following spreads (breaking the channel boundary) in combination with the usual principles of technical analysis . " is the worst kept secret.

it is easy to make a spread, it is possible to calculate the cointegration of 4 pairs - nontrivial, but it is possible.

But further ...

It's summer and there may be some confusion. About the spread .... are EURGBPAUDNZD ---+ and EURGBPAUDNZD -+-+ different spreads?

Joker:
Gentlemen, I am bombarded with questions in mailboxes, skype messages and other contacts - I don't have time to physically answer and explain everyone, so I hope you'll understand.

I will describe my system to you in one picture (here it is).

Let me say at once: this is not Alexander's system. For those who know it, you will understand it. I use trend spread trading (breakout of channel boundaries) in combination with the usual principles of technical analysis. I would be happy for everyone to design their own system.

Good luck to all.

In general, the Joker synthetic trading method is clear to me. I do not understand only three things:

• The zero point on Joker charts where all synthetics come from (see figure). Is it taken in the abstract or does it have some specific grounded idea?
  • The calculation of the lots to be used to enter the position. Is it calculated manually or by an indicator (for example, Recycle2)?
  • What do the two lines in the zone III (represented by the Joker as vertical arrows) mean?
Otherwise everything is clear. Does anyone have any answers to my questions? Any ideas or guesses? Ready to discuss. Not grasped until now the foundation of a strategy can razzhivayut on the shelves that and how.

P.S. The Joker himself is unlikely to answer these questions (of course I would like to get information from him). But he is already ranting somewhere in Bora Bora. :]]]

seedormatrasch:

In general, the Joker method of trading synthetic is clear to me. Only three things are not yet clear to me:

• The zero point on the Joker charts where all synthetics come from (see figure). Is it taken in the abstract or does it have some specific grounded idea?
  • The calculation of the lots to be used to enter the position. Is it calculated manually or by an indicator (for example, Recycle2)?
  • What do the two lines in the zone III (represented by the Joker as vertical arrows) mean?
Otherwise everything is clear. Does anyone have any answers to my questions? Any ideas or guesses? Ready to discuss. Not grasped until now the foundation of a strategy can razzhivayut on the shelves that and how.

P.S. The Joker himself is unlikely to answer these questions (of course I would like to get information from him). But he is already ranting somewhere in Bora Bora. :]]]

wrote you a message in the nickname, don't know if you'll see it on this forum or go to the fifth one.

Stells:

I wrote you a message in the nickname, I don't know if you will see it on this forum or go to the fifth one.
Answered you in private.

seedormatrasch:

In general, the Joker method of trading synthetic is clear to me. Only three things are not yet clear to me:

• The zero point on the Joker charts where all synthetics come from (see figure). Is it taken in the abstract or does it have some specific grounded idea?
  • What do the two lines in the zone III - which are vertical arrows shown by the Joker?

It would be interesting to discuss this strategy with you. Please send me a private message. I couldn't find a way to PM you

After a long smoke break I'm back at it xD. Joker, just one question: trade only in the direction of the continuation of the trend or not a principle? Just as long as the bullet as they say )

Be patient, Uncle Fyodor, there are still two dresses left

Смешная ветка-сначало один дятел народ разводил-потом другой начал.

And people fall for this nonsense.

Guys, don't be so gullible.

Trading the spread on currency pairs is pointless.

If only on demo accounts.

Reason: