Points VS Pips - page 59

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

this function - the terminal itself does the calculation (and shows us the funds)

Well it - somehow it calculated these numbers.

and it calculated them - from points

So? How do you know how exactly the terminal performs the calculations? How would I calculate in the Expert Advisor - I answered above.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Sometimes you have to look up, look around and be aware of where you are. Probably in that bank or monitor, the point value is 0.0001.

Exactly - take your eyes off the MT and look around)
(imagine, for a moment, that there is no point_MT)

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

There are lines like "Everybody's almost crazy - even those who were crazy".

I'll give you this for "analysis" - maybe your "analysis" will be more complete - the first picture is from MT4, the second from MT5

Yes, the MT5 pictures are "Everybody's Almost Crazy - Even the Crazy Ones".

Taras Slobodyanik:

Exactly - take your eyes off the MT and look around)
(imagine, for a moment, that there is no point_MT)

There's always a point, and there's never been such a special 'MT point'. There's a normal clause in MT, just like everywhere else.

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

Something - the site is freezing today

No, I did not claim or think so, and it is not the truth. You see where your chain of reasoning has led you because of an erroneous premise.

It doesn't even follow from anything I've written here, and it doesn't even hint at it in any way. How did you come to that conclusion?

Taras Slobodyanik:

Yes, the MT pictures are "Everyone's almost mad - even those who were mad".

only MT has nothing to do with the fact that you can't make sense of a very simple question for several years now

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

Everything is calculated in points - what in the codes. that the terminal itself calculates from the point

И? So what? So what's the point? Who's arguing with that?

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

why multiply? by pips. isn't it easier to multiply by points?

Why did you shorten my post? There are three options, whichever one you want.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

There's always a point, and there's never been such a special 'MT point'. There's a normal point in MT, just like everywhere else.

so we go around in circles)

OK, if there's no such special "MT clause", why isn't item_MT fractional?

or - why is the item fractional everywhere (except MT)?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

only MT has nothing to do with the fact that you have not been able to figure out a very simple question for several years now

please enlighten me, how do you explain the fractional Point?

Reason: