Uladzimir Izerski page - page 6

Serqey Nikitin:

The trend is not dependent on ticks, timeframes or "sitting on the throne"...

The trend is there, no matter how you label it...

The simplest method of determining a TREND on history is a Zig-Zag with a large period...

The task of the Trader is to find a method to determine the trend without the Zig-Zag, but this data coincides with the data on the history ...

No, well, if the trend does not depend on sitting on the throne, then the zigzag should be without a period. Otherwise, it's a bit of a mess.

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Eh, darkness. The whole world already takes the data from the futures and trades on the spot. This data is there and the OI can be obtained so.... So evolve....

Yeah, that's a clue, but not the point.

If it suddenly, well, suddenly hits, there's going to be a lot of trouble.

from the epiphany should build an elaborate system that can pull you out as a winner.

but

there will only be one winner, the grail.

no fictional 5% success rate is out of the question.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yeah, that's a clue, but not the point.

If it suddenly, well, suddenly strikes, there's going to be a lot of trouble.

a system must be built from the epiphany to pull out a winner.

but

there will only be one winner.

There's no such thing as an imaginary 5% success rate.

So I wrote that insight above... There's a specific plan of action if you're in ....

Mihail Marchukajtes:

I just get a nervous tic with psychosis and right ear twitching when people say zigzag. And it's all in the middle of a horse's laugh. I can't stop laughing afterwards. Get the zigzag out of your head and out of your life. It has no practical application and is extremely useless in any TS. It was tested as far back as 2007 and there verified by such gurus in programming level which you and I will never get. I can see the history well enough without a reaper, if anything....

I even created a reaper that always had a value on the zero bar. Just like this one, can you imagine.....

If you have not found any use for a reaper, it does not mean that nobody needs it. A change in a reaper in capable hands is power. I have never seen a more useful tool for price analysis. It has a predictive character. I need it critically. However, I have my own version of the indicator and it is fundamentally different from the classical ones, there is only one parameter, the construction algorithm is completely different.

The ZZ knee is a wave. Waves form structures-patterns. They are interdependent. The price does not move randomly, but within certain limits.

Mihail Marchukajtes:
So I wrote that insight above... There's a specific plan of action in there if you're into....

The beginning of the journey, nothing more.

I went through the same thing.

Uladzimir Izerski:

If you haven't found a use for a reaper, it doesn't mean that nobody needs one. A PP in the right hands is power. I have not yet seen a more useful tool for price analysis. It has a predictive nature. I need it critically. However, I have my own version of the indicator and it is fundamentally different from the classical ones, there is only one parameter, the construction algorithm is completely different.

The ZZ knee is a wave. Waves form structures-patterns. They are interdependent. The price does not move randomly, but within certain limits.

Fuck... where did I go... I'm out of here. Good luck everyone!!!!

To answer the highlighted. NO IT DOESN'T!!!!! It is a consequence of the price itself. That is, it showed a point because the price was so, not the other way round. The price became so because ZZ showed a point. Come down from the heavens..... I have already written to you and even attached a video, but you probably have not even watched it.... OK, I will not even argue everyone has his own truth....

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Fuck... where did I go... I'm out of here. Good luck everyone!!!!

I'll respond to the highlighted. NO IT DOES NOT!!!!! It is a consequence of the price itself. That is, it showed a point because the price was so, not the other way round. The price became so because ZZ showed a point. Come down from the heavens..... I have already written to you and even attached a video, but you probably have not even watched it.... OK, I will not even argue, everyone has his own truth....

Tough.))

It works. You just have to know how to use it. It's not enough just to look at it, you have to understand it. I don't know, maybe you haven't matured to that yet.)

Mihail Marchukajtes:
EE dark. The whole world already takes data from the futures and trades on the spot. The data is there and the OI can be obtained so.... So evolve....

You need to chill out, to get the noise out of your head. Futures from the exchange - this is not the primary source of quotations, it is a consequence of global trading, that is, trading between companies takes place, and as a consequence there is a global price, and from this price comes the price of futures, and you all who are with you take volumes, which have absolutely nothing to do with pricing on the forex. Just think what a puddle you are in?

Or are you going to claim that the Chicago exchange sets the price for forex quotes? You figure out who came first, the chicken, the egg, or the rooster?

Sergey Lazarenko:

Figure out who came first, the chicken, the egg, or the rooster?

So which came first?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

No, well, if the trend is not dependent on sitting on the throne, then the zigzag should be without a period. Otherwise, there is an inconsistency.

It does not determine the presence of a trend... It fixes fluctuations of the "price saw"...

If you set large parameters of PZ, we will obtain trend reversal points... but only on history - the indicator is not designed for more...

Reason: