I can't top up my account, except to top up with mql5 coupons there are no other options. what is this nonsense. and there are no options icons. there is no webmoney icon - page 34

Elena Baranova:
Can you tell me, please, when you withdraw to a Visa card in roubles, is the conversion into roubles at the exchange rate of the Visa payment system or at the rate of the bank which issued the card?

from the discussion earlier, I understood that it was at the bank's exchange rate.

Elena Baranova:
Can you please tell me if the output to the Visa card is converted into rubles at the exchange rate of the Visa payment system or at the rate of the bank that issued the card?

at the bank's exchange rate, Visa has nothing to do with it)/each bank has its own conversion rate

...Visa does not have its own exchange rate)

I see, thank you.)

Are there plans to use Union Pay?

Hi

We are still waiting for ePayments withdrawal !

Regards,

Onur Uzuncakmak:

Hi

We are still waiting for ePayments withdrawal !

Regards,

We are still waiting for ePayments withdrawal (it has not been cancelled yet), but you should understand that your message will not help the payment systems come back sooner than later, so be patient.

Pavel Malyshko:

at the bank's exchange rate, it has nothing to do with visa)/each bank has its own conversion rate

..visa does not have its own exchange rate)

Visa and MasterCard have conversion rates, you can look at their website. And they are noticeably better than those of typical Russian banks. And fantastically lower than Western banks.

My experience tells me that the conversion point (at the bank or at Visa/MC) depends on the particular bank.

In addition, in some banks (e.g. Alfa Bank) you can open additional sub-accounts in $ and €, and transfer to a ruble account with a conversion point of your choice (with a high fee at the bank rate right now, or with a tiny processing fee with a conversion in 3 days, whatever else the rate is...).

I did that until last year. It is not certain that it is possible to accept a dollar transfer to a dollar account now, in light of the changes in currency legislation.

Edgar:

Visa and MasterCard have conversion rates, you can check on their website. And they are noticeably better than typical Russian banks. And fantastically lower than Western banks.

My experience tells me that the conversion point (at the bank or at Visa/MC) depends on the particular bank.

In addition, in some banks (e.g. Alfa Bank) you can open additional sub-accounts in $ and €, and transfer to a ruble account with a conversion point of your choice (with a high fee at the bank rate right now, or with a tiny processing fee with a conversion in 3 days, whatever else the rate is...).

I did that until last year. It's not certain that you can accept a dollar transfer to a dollar account now, in light of the changes in currency legislation.

There may not be any question about conversion at the rate of visa (as a payment system) because the money is transferred to a bank and the dollar exchange rate is the same as for banks and not the payment system. To be honest, this is the first time I read that visa offers its services to individuals ... something new ... this is not Yandex money, WebMoney, Kiwi, Epaymants and others ...

Now went to the official site of the visa and they do not have services such as electronic wallet ...
talking about the visa exchange rate, it's except that when you go to America with a mastercard, then the rubles (if you're from Russia) are converted first into euros and then into dollars at some rate ... and yet they apparently converted at the rate of the bank which serves say shop you made a purchase ...

anyone have any thoughts on the subject?)

Pavel Malyshko:

What Visa services...?

Simply, when transferring dollars to a ruble account, the processor may convert (about 0.5%, I believe) or the bank, depending on the bank. I have encountered Visa conversion in Alfa-Bank.

Internal fees from banks and wallets are almost always higher. My experience:

Revolut 0-0.5%

Beeline-Bank and Kukuruza 0.2-0.52% (clearly a processing fee)

Alfa Bank 0.4-0.5% (this is not an internal rate)

MegaTransfer 1.8%

AdvCash 2.8%

ePayments 2.4%

QIWI 3.9-4.4%

And at the same time let's compare with DCs: 1.2-1.9%

Hi all, as before i decided to top up my account via a sber card, but i saw another app, the code did not come for an hour and a half, after entering the code it says "processing" and so it has been half a day, no money has arrived and no debit, is it just me? support is honestly silent...
Reason: