Update to what?

I believe to withdrawal and deposit options 

Arash Lakzadeh:
Is there any update  ?
Jefferson Metha:

Jefferson Metha:

Well Metaquotes have stated that Webmoney will no longer be an option so there is not likely to be any updates.

If Metaquotes do add any additional options, hopefully they will announce it.

Keith Watford:

Well Metaquotes have stated that Webmoney will no longer be an option so there is not likely to be any updates.

was thinking is it possible that Metaqoutes to have their own Cards e.g MasterCards or Visa Cards. 
I am taking it that Metaqoutes handles funds of a lot of people that means that they are in agreement with a registered EU bank that has the rights to issue MasterCards/visa cards. 

Taking idea from Brokers that offer these cards to their clients e.g Hotforex and XM.

with this said is it possible that we get Metaqoutes withdrawal/Deposit Cards? 

Thank you

Keith Watford:

So, did they forget us?

How can we withdraw our earnings?

Why don't they add other methods like PerfectMoney? 

Arash Lakzadeh:

So, did they forget us?

How can we withdraw our earnings?

Why don't they add other methods like PerfectMoney? 

I can't answer your questions.

I am a forum moderator and have no knowledge of what Metaquotes are doing or intend to do.

Keith Watford:

I can't answer your questions.

I am a forum moderator and have no knowledge of what Metaquotes are doing or intend to do.

Thanks

Keith Watford:

Update to what?

So how we can proceed our fund without Webmoney?

We are informing our problem that to be resolved it by MQ,Not for ignoring it!

We are waiting to be alternated another withdrawal payment,but there is no any new news,

Just days are going further for nothing !

And we know you're moderator of forum,so you are checking our comment then inform it to the MQ developer and admins.

cfd_fx:

And we know you're moderator of forum,so you are checking our comment then inform it to the MQ developer and admins.

I am an unpaid forum moderator. I have no special links with Metaquotes. I am not an employee of Metaquotes. I have no special relationship with the service desk or the developers.

I don't inform Metaquotes developers or admins of anything. I am the same as you, a forum user, nothing else except moderating the forum.

Reason: