From practice to theory and back to practice - page 36

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
In the tester I agree, but in real life how often is it possible to repeat what the tester draws?

Real is suspended for the time being (until debugging is complete)

aleger:

Real is suspended for the time being (until debugging is complete)

If we aim at a 100% profit within a day or two, we should think about the possibility of losing the deposit. Or maybe you need to trade too aggressively to double it, or maybe you just need to gain 1000 4-digit points in one day. I can't imagine that.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
If we aim at 100% in one or two days, we should also think about the possible loss of the deposit. You need to trade too aggressively to double it, or you may want to gain 1000 four-digit points in a day. I can't imagine that.

For this, the advisor just needs to be able to follow the current and composite trend strictly

aleger:

For this, the advisor just needs to be able to follow the current and composite trend strictly

Interesting option, if you don't mind occasionally sharing the results of what you've achieved.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Interesting option, if you don't mind occasionally sharing the results of your achievements.

Do you have Skype?

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
If we aim at 100% in one or two days, we should think about possible depo losses. Or alternatively, you may want to gain 1000 four-digit points in one day. I can't imagine that.

Me too, but this is how it works in the tester, but not in real life... probably some kind of anti-theft system... in general it was a long time ago and how it is now, I do not know... as it did not work at that time 14g and so I gave up, but maybe for nothing...

aleger:

Actually, with such an initial deposit and selected currency pair an EA income equal to the above can and should be obtained within one or two working days

If it turns out to be fantastic in 2 days, then it's genius... Although unlikely, there have been cases in a month, but in 2 days...if the lot is tens of times - you have to try...

Сергей Криушин:

Finally a grail.

Double in a day is fabulous.

Something to think about.

Thanks, .

I just don't understand why the balance chart looks like it's pipsing.

although it doesn't look like there's any pipsing in the parameters.

transcendreamer:

Finally a grail.

Doubling in a day is fabulous.

Something to think about.

Thanks, .

The only thing I don't understand is why the balance chart looks like it's scalping.

but it doesn't look like there's any scalping in the parameters.

I'm always looking for pips in the right direction, the more the better... But in this case I don't remember what and how it turned out, so I need a coding professor... of course everything was adjusted to the result by mixing everything in one cocktail... in short, the code is in your personal area - please make it better and more robust...))

aleger:

Do you have Skype?

I do, and I have a trolley.
Reason: