Development plans for the MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester - page 4

Artyom Trishkin:

I haven't deleted your posts that you are talking about. But I will now delete the ones I see at the moment - they are an attempt to start a discussion that goes beyond the scope of this thread, this forum, and borders on those for which you should be broomed for a week.
There are thematic forums, social networks and the like for such discussions.

Please be respectful of the community.

Artyom, there is no topic branch that I have repeatedly touched on. And, if not directly, then indirectly, this question concerns development plans....

Personally your opinion on this matter is known to me. But I do not lose hope that you, and in general the developers, will come to the conclusion that I am right.

That will be all for now. That's all for now )))) Sorry, but I will remind you of this problem from time to time.

Сергей Таболин:

Artyom, there is no topic branch that I have repeatedly touched on. And, if not directly, then indirectly, this question concerns development plans....

Personally your opinion on this matter is known to me. But I do not lose hope that you, and in general the developers, will still come to the conclusion that I am right.

That will be all for now. That's all for now )))) Sorry, but I will remind you of this problem from time to time.

English will be. And not because someone doesn't like their mother tongue, but because ... you know the answer. End of story.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Great news!

This will encourage the switch to MT5.

After all, everyone will be rewriting programs for mt5 in order to test them there...

I have already switched and many have begun to do so. I don't see the point of staying on 4, only if you generate tester grails...

Ramiz Mavludov:
Already have and many have started to switch. I don't see the point of staying on 4 anymore, only if you generate tester grails...

Why do you think everyone is hooked on the MT4 "tester"?

Unfortunately "80%" of the people are on 4. That's why conversion to mt5 is slowing down.

Vadim Konyaev:
No need to look back on the past, because the singularity is coming :)

+

Vadim Konyaev:
No need to look back on the past, because the singularity is coming :)

It's getting scary....

Сергей Таболин:

It's getting scary....

From MT6 as a head implant?))

Add voice-dialing libraries, for controlling EAs by voice (by giving commands directly), or through a smart interface (perhaps someone will create one). This would be a novelty and would give the platform a special twist.

Vadim Konyaev:
From MT6 as an implant in your head?))

It's already as a consequence... )))

Renat Fatkhullin:

Besides, the MQL5 language itself is being actively developed, we added scopes, extended support for templates, work with implicitly created classes, etc.

I understand what's going on with scopes, but I'd like to know more about the rest. What exactly has been expanded in templates and what is meant by "implicitly created classes"?

Reason: