A strategy with which to get into shorts. Usually before the cut-off, on stocks that can be shorted, JUNE JULY Harvest - page 5

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Probably not any of them after all. Right now, based on liquidation value, if you want to go into cash, you will be at a disadvantage.

There is no minus in this strategy, and there is no minus to be found. But it is not as simple asprostotrader describes. It is possible to make a profit, and not a bad one. Especially if you do it regularly.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

There is no downside to this strategy, nor is there any. But it is not as simple asprostotrader describes. It is possible to make a profit, and not a bad one. Especially if you do it regularly.)

I didn't just put up pictures for a reason -....

The build-up of positions has started on the 25th and ended on the 27th.

Therefore, the average share price turned out to be 3711,5 rubles. (red line on the gafik) is a big stock, and

the futures have already collapsed. Of course, if the futures fell by 1 rub, then nothing should be done :)

You can foolishly get into trouble without any strategy :) ....

Added

If you look carefully at the tables, you'll see that the net profit from the fall in futures

Sotal 189637,94 - 24682,64 = 164955,30 rubles.

And you don't have to sell the shares at all (as a last resort).

They are unlikely to fall (now) below 3711.5 roubles.

prostotrader:

I didn't just post pictures for nothing....

The build-up of positions started on the 25th and ended on the 27th

That's why the average share price turned out to be 3711,5 rubles. (red line on the gaff) is a big stock, and

the futures have already collapsed. Of course, if the futures fell by 1 rub, then nothing should be done :)

You can get into trouble without a strategy :) ....

0.64% margin. Half a day or a day of decline. Unless it's for divs. I haven't worked with Magnit, I don't know when it has what.

I am waiting for a good futures before buying.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

0.64% reserve. Half a day's fall. Unless it's taken under divs. I haven't worked with Magnit, don't know when it has what.

I am waiting for a good futures before buying.

Look at how much Magnit (spot) will be at the open tomorrow in the first minute or two...

I gave the strategy and it's up to everyone to use it or not.

And then it's not all "charms" ....

And what has Magnit got to do with it, the strategy is for any Spot futures pair!

prostotrader:

Look at how much Magnit will be worth at the opening tomorrow in the first minute or two.

I gave a strategy and it's up to everyone to use it or not.

And then it's not all "charms" ....

And what has Magnit got to do with it, the strategy is for any Spot futures pair!

(As a present - it is doubtful). I have this strategy too in 2-3 topics set out. Nobody is taking it.))

Yuriy Asaulenko:

(I don't think he gave it to me as a gift.) I have already outlined this strategy in 2-3 threads. No one takes).

Do not lie, Yuri!

You have a more "creepy" strategy, which implies more risks!

That's not how you suggested gaining positions. The result is the same, but...

You have a very big risk.

Added

I'm just describing how you can trade on the MOEX without risk,

If you're more interested in"Grails", let them look for it.... I'm fine with 7% per annum, with 0 risk,

even if the dividends don't "drop".

prostotrader:

Don't lie, Yuri!

You have a more "risky" strategy, which implies more risks!

That's not the way you suggested to take positions. The result is the same, but...

you have very big risks.

This is another modification of this one. This one I suggested in the risk-free strategy thread. I'll look for it and add to it.

And they don't take it because everyone wants millions from 100 quid, and fast).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

And they don't take it because everyone wants millions from 100 quid, and fast).

I agree with you 100%, let them look for it...

By the way, all those not insignificant sums you see in the tables,

is the income from risk-free strategies, though not in one month, and not even in one year.

And it all started with 400,000 rubles.

Added

And this .... <was a picture, removed by request>.

My daughter has traded for one year on my strategy with my trading robots (although she has more profit than I do :) )

prostotrader:

I agree with you 100%, let them look for it...

By the way, all those not insignificant sums you see in the tables,

is the income from risk-free strategies, but not for one month or even one year.

And everything started with 400,000 roubles.

Here, I found my old post. One of several such offers)).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The most trivial trading strategy

Yuriy Asaulenko, 2019.03.12 18:56

We buy shares, sell futures for the same amount and profit from the refinancing rate. There is no need to think too hard, it is already higher than the interest rate in many banks.
You can make it even more interesting, and there is no risk, too).
They don't want to.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

There, found my old post. One of several similar suggestions.)

Don't want to.))

My bad, didn't see it (or stole it from you ... :) )

Reason: