Bablokos 2 : risen from the Tlene - page 7

Макс:
What's the "sign of bad manners" in the smart way?
I'm talking about advice like "analyse bars" (candlesticks and other school nonsense). :)
Apparently, we won't find anything interesting in this thread...
Hmm, where did I say to analyze the bars? You individual phrases out of context TK not pull. It immediately becomes clear that you have not understood the essence of what is described.

Martin Cheguevara:
Man, at least one person on this forum with a brain turned in the right direction))))
Thanks for the feedback)

Younga:

This behaviour is mutual currencies (not crosses), 8pc, but geez it's not like some want to go back to their position

Can you draw 28 currency pairs on your indicator? Really, the question is, is the scaling done as I understand it?

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Can you draw 28 currency pairs on your indicator? Really question, is the scaling done as I understand it?

It's probably not very clear immediately how it's done - but it's out of 28 pairs (currency relations) the main currencies are drawn 8 pcs.

can barely find https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/114579/page18

Корректный расчёт Индексов валют.
Корректный расчёт Индексов валют.
  • www.mql5.com
При расчёте Индекса Доллара с последующим расчётом Индексов остальных Валют через Индекс Доллара возникает проблема: Индекс Евро / Индекс Фунта не...

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
So, trends... trends trends... Everyone wants to get into a trend, but everyone has different luck, but I think the majority is 50/50. It is understandable, I am sure that none of those present here does not do this trend. And if not, the maximum we can try is to break into a trend when it develops through the flat.

in my experience of already real trading the best thing is to enter on the global daily chart directional movement on micro-corrections of the minute chart - the effect of this is amazing)))

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
The robot is already working, just to give the robot commands correctly you need to learn to understand it yourself. And if you want a quick robot here is the simplest terms. Take a sample of any currency pair, for example one hour bars. Build a distribution and find those candlestick sizes that are in the centre of the bell. This will be a static setting for subsequent analysis. Now, we wait online for the appearance of a candle from the cloud distribution, which we defined as the centre of the bell. A candle appears, ok, we immediately open a trade in the opposite direction.The analysis continues by the same algorithm. I recommend mt5 with netting to avoid too many orders. That is all, the system is ready. When you see the report, you will understand what to add next.

At this point, everyone makes an unimaginable mistake, which nullifies all further methods, whatever they may be)

I haven't found anywhere, not in statistics, mathematical analysis or probability theory, an explanation of why such a sample is taken.

In reality, everyone takes estimates from scratch and then tries to prove that these estimates may turn out to be correct.

it's like when you order one hamburger they give you 20 just to see how many you eat)

which I think is the fundamental problem of all mathematics in general.

Once solved, most of the theory on proving the rationality of approximation (extrapolation, approximation, interpolation) will be of no use in mathematics at all. For proving something that is inherently true simply makes no sense)) (all this only applies to the time series no more than that)

Martin Cheguevara:

In my experience of real trading, the best thing is to enter on the global daily chart in a directional move by micro-corrections of the minute chart - the effect is amazing)))

What is the difference between a global daily chart and a normal daily chart?

khorosh:

What is the difference between a global daily chart and a normal daily chart?

I have hyperbolised the value of the daily chart in relation to the minute chart (in terms of average volatility).

khorosh:

What is the difference between a global daily chart and a regular daily chart?

well that's obvious! the difference lies in who looks at the chart, if chegevara, it's global, otherwise it's regular.

Martin Cheguevara:

the effect is amazing)))

A stunning drain on the spread?

Reason: