Questions on the SI language - page 3

Vladimir Simakov:

What's wrong with C++ since standard 11? I agree about C, but modern pluses look very good. It's just that C/C++ is closer to hardware and one should keep it in mind and not just write in this style: "Hey, hardware, give me this, give me that". In the end, all this functionality either already exists in STL in some form or can be easily implemented, while direct work with memory in all of these frameworks is not actually possible.

C++ is good, but oooh very tricky and complex, not much added to C, but in all the variety of uses, a lot of compromises and "rules to resolve ambiguities", if C can be learned in a couple of months, half year maximum, if with practice, the pluses will not suffice and 5 years, although substantial "addition" to C is not so much, well maybe 50-70% more in fact, and complexity these 50% give all 500-1000%

Java and Csharp went a different way, "syntactic sugar" is added without a problem, but it is strongly restricted to the most "right" way to use it, without 100500 options to "shoot yourself in the crotch" and complexity growth is controlled therefore, complexity is almost linear, not exponential as in pluses in relation to new features.

And it is not efficient to write application software in pure C, there is no portability, threads, etc. However, OOP also simplifies life, although I won't deny that C is a very beautiful language, perhaps even the best candidate for "the first language", if the student intends to seriously delve into programming, and not just run libraries on a subject area, but C++ is for monsters, for those who are ready to dedicate their life to it, although those who are experienced in it with 15-20 years of experience, they certainly can rightly look down on those who chose the easier way, but it is more of an ideological and philosophical thing, not from the desire to just write some software or script in the context of some infrastructure.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

don't you have anyone to talk to, at least a woman? I'm sure you don't.

or read out loud what's going on and what needs to be done.

I'm not talking to you, do not know what recursion is and babble on here about neural networks, this is not just shameful, but some kind of mental illness, you need a doctor, complain to him how they use goto everywhere, no salvation, conspiracy)))

ZS If you can't even master python, where to you C, you are a funny man...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

you're a retard, were you abused as a child or something? you want me to add more?

learn recursion, web-surfer, then in a week start learning Scala or Ruby, and in between do some science-based maths like "Teichmuller's p-adic theory" so you get all the credit, like ooooooh! geeks!... as long as they don't check it)))

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You're really inadequate, go fuck yourself.

yeah... emotional reaction says you hit the bull's-eye))))

Oh, you are going to have a tough encounter with reality, with LIFE, you will cry bloody tears, the older it happens the more painful it is.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Bark some more, mutt, we'll have a laugh.

Everyone can see who's barking here, and that's because they subconsciously know that someday the guardians will... ...and it's not going to be pretty for a big baby in real life, but it's the fear that causes aggression and boorishness.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Say everything you've said all day and all your worthless life

♪ feel like there's more, go on... ♪ i'll step away when i get back to the monitor for an answer

I'm done, I hope you have something to think about, if not I'll make fun of your new "discoveries" in web surfing in a week, some new language or something science-y...

Good luck kid!

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
swiftly

Ugh...

This is clearly the wrong place for such confessions, and I've also been asked about my wife, eh eh eh ....

Honestly even felt sorry for you, I'm serious, that's it, get better, we're waiting for new discoveries in web surfing.

Bye.

Igor Makanu:

this thread has gone into a serious off-topic ))))

Enlighten a Python nerd on how to transfer files? here's what works on PC to laptop.

The essence of the problem: I installed a shamanistic method somehow TensorFlow on the PC (really shamanil, it took a total of three hours for all kinds of gimmicks), and the laptop did not get to install TensorFlow, and strength and patience do not have all in a row to install - how to transfer the configuration of Python (files) from machine to machine?

3.7 python? pip install tensorFlow install

orpip install tf-nightlyif there is no way

you can try to copy the folder with the installed packages

3.7 is definitely compatible with this, it's the new 2nd version, the 1st one didn't want to at all before, but findly was installed without any problems. Because the 1st version was for 3.6 python

# Install TensorFlow 2.0 Alpha
pip install tensorflow==2.0.0-alpha0
Yes Kesha son is following me in all the threads, it's not clear what he wants

Igor Makanu:

Yes 3.7 is not so smooth, there is some kind of a mess with SSV processor commands support or something

It seems to only give a warning but has no effect on anything

It popped up once, but then it didn't appear in the settings, I couldn't trace it back to what it was about

and the last variant is through a package virtualenv create a virtual environment, then move it to another computer. Didn't do it, have to google it.

Igor Makanu:

There's some problem with compiling the dll, it says there's no dll, ok thanks, google helps... The first thing I saw was that you can copy the scripts and lib folders - I'll try to map the folders in totalcompiler, maybe I'll see something

I do not remember whether you need a cis compiler or not... you need an exact description of the error. If so, it must be installed, usually requires either microsoft build tools or Mingw can

Reason: