Make your first million - page 186

George Merts:
As I understand it, Danik is "showing his trading class". He already has a real 35% profit !
At the moment I'm showing you what you can "draw". And in real life!!! And not in a text editor!!! And this is just the tip of the iceberg of rabbit breeders ))

moskitman:

That's crazy!

I see it differently: the dreamer_about_a_million (who calls an asshole a neuronet) has got his spirits up from the hitch of the GEP. That's all.

But I could be wrong. I just don't know how to trade and I don't take it. Especially not for show.
Unless it's quietly earning about 63%/month. But that's boring - you have more fun here.

Everyone has his own points. That's why there are a lot of faces in our lives that are cheated by bullies. Personally, I have chosen for myself the path - to achieve everything myself! I am not a dreamer. I'm an achiever!!! You want, you watch. If you don't want to, just walk away. ¶ you can't force yourself ¶
I'm like an open book - with all my, as you rightly pointed out, drained accounts. Who says you can become an ace overnight? You need to eat more than a pound of salt!
I have no one to cheat and no reason to do so, what can not be said about most Internet "entrepreneurs". You need to understand one truth - a million on a silver platter to you no one will bring except yourself! They can only sell you a doll with a pretty cover.

Z.I. About the neural network - I guess you didn't get the joke of humour either.

Daniil Stolnikov:
I'm not a dreamer. I'm an achiever.

Until you formalise the trade, you are a dreamer.

Now you've trained a neural network - that's the deal. See what it gets you... 35% so far, it's not nothing...

George Merts:

Until you formalise the trade, you are a dreamer.

Now you've trained a neural network - that's the deal. See what it gets you... 35% so far, it's not a blank slate...

read above Z.U. ))

moskitman:

Unless you are quietly earning about 63%/month. But that's boring - you have more fun here.

That's 300K interest a year ??? Yeah... I'm not that happy...

George Merts:
That's 300K percent a year ???
read above about people being duped by bullies ;)

moskitman:

You're an idiot. And your puppyish enthusiasm. And your boyish ambition.

Go ahead and do that one, too. It's just a game to you, with numbers running around...

Get ready for a bikini waxing.

moskitman:

Already ripped it out while I was trading (I can't do that!)

Now I'm growing it back and the money is dripping.

Well congratulations if you're not kidding!!!

Grow new ones. You'll have something to rip later.

moskitman:
I'll be busting my gut when (notice - not "if", but WHEN) you're done with it. I'm actually growing it out ))))
A skeptic will say he'll lose... The other will say - he will get it!!! There's no third way)) You have chosen your side.

What will really happen, we'll see. Don't say that!!! ;)

moskitman:

Of course he did. What the hell is there to choose - it's obvious.

By the way, I didn't choose it. YOU did. It was you who chose haphazard ass-kissing and wanted rabid %.

Of course, I realize that in an argument with you only an echo can have the last word, so that's enough for today.

Otherwise, the angry Nikolaev will come back and "BANG!" both of themwith a banhammer.

You write it down, I'll write it down ))

I don't give a shit about trolls from now on. Just quietly bring to light all the villains

About trade and other - think what you want - you're not vegetables do not think at all ;)
Reason: