Questions on the SI language - page 5

Andrei Novichkov:

In C specifically? I didn't know that. Interesting, thanks for the information.

Fortran sometimes, mostly C and srr, I don't know what the ratio is. The biggest libs are probably in plus.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

also check if you need 64 bit python

beat installing tensorflow on my laptop, uninstalled everything and anaconda too )))

it turns out that the issue is still in the laptop CPU, googled and checked, alas only Python 3.6.5 and under it Tensorflow 1.6.0 on my i3 - it installed without problems works

The libraryhttps://minepy.readthedocs.io/en/latest/install.html is for Python and depends on it.

What is the point of porting this library to MQL? Especially with a poor knowledge of C/C++.

There's no more sense in porting it to Python. When ported to MQL, the lags will increase due to pointers traversal.

"Conda is evil!" - is an amateurish view, because the only difference is additional DLLs that have to be downloaded separately for Pip. And Conda is also compatible with Pip.

Download and Install — minepy 1.2.4.dev documentation
  • minepy.readthedocs.io
We suggest to install the GCC and the Python headers through the package manager (e.g. on Ubuntu/Debian): Then, upgrade pip and install setuptools: Finally, install minepy:

Two things you shouldn't do:

1. Have sex on the underground.

2. announce on the mql5.com forum that you are writing something, rewriting something or just doing something.

Roffild:

...Especially with a poor knowledge of C/C++.

A masterpiece of thought! Tell me, when you were born, did you go to the toilet on your own?

I have my own questions too - how can you be so advanced... like such a connoisseur with and sipi, etc. to take on the mission of assessing the knowledge of others and yet not being able to think elementary?

Igor Makanu:

defeated the installation of tensorflow on my laptop, uninstalled everything and anaconda too )))

it turns out that it was the laptop processor all the same, googled and checked, alas, on my i3 only Python 3.6.5 and under it Tensorflow 1.6.0 - it installed without problems works

Even so, it depends on the CPU... didn't know )

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Two things you shouldn't do:

1. Have sex on the underground.

2. announce on mql5.com forum that you are writing something, rewriting something or just doing something.

)))) fact

Roffild:

The libraryhttps://minepy.readthedocs.io/en/latest/install.html is for Python and depends on it.

What is the point of porting this library to MQL? Especially with a poor knowledge of C/C++.

There's no sense in porting it to Python. When ported to MQL, the lags will increase due to pointers traversal.

"Conda is evil!" - is an amateur's view, because the only difference is additional DLLs that have to be downloaded separately for Pip. Yes and Conda is compatible with Pip.

what do you mean for python and depends on it? it doesn't depend on anything

Its majesty I wanted it that way.

It's not about brakes, I like this lib, I understand logic (before that I understood formulas). Call me a code fetishist.

Conda evil in terms of superfluous settings

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I'm good at logic (before that I was good at formulas). Call me a code fetishist

imho, it's the fastest way to understand code - rewrite it from scratch ;) - It will take you no more time than testing someone else's code, but it is several times more effective.

why some kind of pervert? - I would call it exercise for your mind - it's very useful "to move your brain".

SZZY: once, in one of the 9 schools where I studied as a kid (my father was military, he traveled through the USSR), said one of the teachers: "the brain is a muscle - it needs to be trained" - I still use her advice

Yes, and you don't need to know the language you're rewriting from very well. I once rewrote from a language I had never seen before.
Reason: