Gentlemen, where should the money go?

The question in the title of the topic is of course dumb, and even sounds like a moron. But the point is...

I'm 34 years old, single. I work as a programmer in Murmansk, I'm writing in Pascal. I work as I can and when I have free time (and orders of course), + I can trade on Forex (I use service of DS "Alpari"). I have a 2-bedroom flat in the city centre, as far as my fantasy in IT was enough - furnished the flat as could. :) Four months ago I allowed myself to buy a Ford Kuga. But now, with the death of my own older brother - I can do more. A lot more. And that's when the question came up....

Two days ago I wrote to the helpline (814446) tech support Fx4u? Here is a quote from the correspondence:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

tim21701 (13:30:06 27/10/2008)
Good afternoon. I have a question - regarding finances...
FX4U Support
(13:31:01 27/10/2008)
Good afternoon. Regarding finances - to the managers usually. But ask - what I know - I will explain.

tim21701 (13:31:32 27/10/2008)
If I put 800,000 into my account (for example 800,000) and don't play for a month, will any % be deducted from me at the end of the month?
FX4U Support (13:31:44 27/10/2008)
No. It will not. On the contrary, the company accrues interest on balances
FX4U Support (13:32:08 27/10/2008)
12.5% as I remember on standart accounts
tim21701 (13:32:16 27/10/2008)
Okay. thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I am sitting here thinking: how is it possible not to use Sberbank - if they have such annual interest rates in rubles? It turns out that putting 800,000r for the year they give me more 90,000 (12.5%), it turns out (90,000 divided by 12 months) 7,500 per month? Or am I something "do not understand"?

Yeah, so you don't have to work at all...... :))

Please tell me where and what I can invest money in, with as little risk as possible....

tim21701 писал(а) >> 7,500 a month?

That's not much .......

Saxo Bank. For serious traders.

http://ru.saxobank.com/RU

satop >> :

I take it you are an employee of this bank? :)

satop писал(а) >>

And MT bank is for more serious traders.

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Duck, that way you don't have to work at all...... :))

Probably just a little footnote in tiny little letters:

- like, "trade at least xx a lot a month.

;)

satop писал(а) >> For serious traders.

What is the meaning of seriousness?

as.

tim21701 >> :

I guess you are an employee of the bank? :)

No, I'm not an employee.

I was advised them by a trader as the most honest.

I tried their demo, after registering, they assigned me

I tried their demo and after I signed up there was a man assigned to me.

I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do.

I don't know what to do.

It's interesting that their platform closes the deal instantly.

Maybe it's a really honest place, try it if you've got some extra money.

satop >> :

... try it if you have some extra money.

And what does "serious" mean? So if you have money, you're serious? Sorry satop, but I don't have any 'extra' money and I'm not going to gamble with it on forex, I haven't even thought about it. I do trade, but I will not go for such bets, that's for sure. So I asked for advice on 'where and what to invest it in. "For serious traders." :)) Which I am not.

Tell me, just honestly: Have you ever met a person in your life - who could say that 800 grand is too much money for him? Have you ever met such a person personally?

tim21701 >> :

And what does "serious" mean? So if you have money, you're serious? Sorry satop, but I don't have any 'extra' money and I'm not going to gamble with it on forex, I haven't even thought about it. I do trade, but I will not go for such bets, that's for sure. So I asked for advice on 'where and what to invest it in. "For serious traders." :)) Which I am not.

Tell me honestly: Have you ever met a man in your life who would say that 800 grand is too much for him? Have you ever met such a person personally?

By "surplus" I mean money that doesn't work.

I am not trying to bend you to anything, just look at it as one of the options,

but decide for yourself ......

tim21701 писал(а) >>

where to put the money ?

Give it here:

WMID 412 214 816 725

dollar purse Z209117320882.

For the first time 10 000 WMZ. In a year will return 15 000 WMZ.

Reason: