The Sultonov system indicator - page 103

Artem Prischepa:

He's a fucking cheating bastard. Let's call a spade a spade, gentlemen.

Actually, he didn't say anything wrong. But he didn't say anything specific either.)

rjurip1:
For gralle-seekers, I propose an algorithm based on a real base. It is based on the natural desire of
of people/teammates/speculators/hedgers to buy cheaper/expensive to sell.
In the tester you investigate at which price movement (opener gloss in pips) a pullback is most likely to occur. Suppose on the oil TF H1
it happens at 30 points. Then you research the instruments, the TF and the trading hours. You find the best ones. You determine stop-losses and take-profits.
And voila! You've got your own grail))

You look, you research, you tie it up with a dance - and voila. What's wrong? Most of the talk on the forum is that you need to understand the market, you need to understand the market... And everyone, of course, understands it).

Artem Prischepa:

He's a fucking cheating bastard. Let's call a spade a spade, gentlemen.

Can you tell me what you gentlemen don't like? Or are you not smart enough? ))

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Actually, he didn't say anything wrong. But he didn't say anything specific either).

You look, you explore, you tie it up with a dance - and voila. What's wrong? Most of the talk on the forum is that you need to understand the market, you need to understand the market... And everyone, of course, understands it).

There is no other way with you. If you don't have a mind, you are a cripple. Whatever you get, it's not enough. What have you done for others, I wonder?

rjurip1:

Can you explain why I do not please you gentlemen? Or do you lack brains? ))

You have displeased us by not taking the path you advise others to take. It's as simple as that. If Sorros had written it here, we would probably have no doubts. But ... a person who does not care about money, which he probably does not have, hands out advice on how to earn it. xDDD

rjurip1:

There's no other way with you. If you don't have a mind, you're a cripple. Whatever you get, it's not enough. I wonder what you've done for others.

I didn't expect or ask for anything from you.) On the contrary, I said that you are not as bad as many people think.

What I have done is done. What you have not done, you have not done.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I didn't expect or ask for anything from you.) On the contrary, I said that you are not as bad as many people think.

What I have done is done. What I didn't do, I didn't do.

Please excuse me. With all due respect. There are plenty of idiots around who have to be swatted away like flies.

rjurip1:

I'm so sorry. With all due respect. There are plenty of idiots around who have to be swatted away like flies.

What's your respect... xD You're a bloody sycophant.
"Idiots" are the ones who ask questions you don't have the answers to? That's very convenient! :D We never had a better opinion of you. :D

Artem Prischepa:

What kind of respect you have there. xD You're a fucking sycophant.
"Idiots" are those who ask questions that you don't have answers to? That's very convenient! :D We never had a better opinion of you. :D

Oh, come on. As long as I've been sitting here, no one says anything directly about the TS - all hints and half-hints. And they are right to do so, by the way).

But sometimes they may help with specifics (not trading) in MQL programming.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Dear Genius, our algorithm can easily handle not only 6000, but also 1000 000 bars, and it will not blink an eye, there is no limit on the number of historical bars. The main thing is that the quantity increases the quality of the calculation.

What is wrong with it? The coefficients are selected, and it makes no difference whether you use slau or genetics. Alright. He who seeks shall find))))))

vladevgeniy:

What's wrong with that? The coefficients are matched, and it doesn't make any difference whether it's slau or genetics. Okay. He who seeks shall find))))))

No, it's all good. Perceptron... :-) How to cook it?

Speaking about Y. Reshetov and his research in terms of artificial intelligence, like RANN, there are 1 or 2... like he can earn money for sausage, from his description of the expa - "enough for sausage"... :-)

If you are interested, look up the archives and you will find that it's not enough for a sausage... They are all about overtraining and adapting to the story, it pours on the real thing.

And in the tester, too. It's total crap. There's nothing to catch not just dough on the account - beautiful trades - nothing.

IP sent here for the truth to wash - washed (and swam in the pool - himself so decided) with brooms, moderators do not discuss the actions, the code - read.

IMHO - the resource is rotting.

PPS and began to rot, when he kind of rocked, popularized, no longer "need" to hold competitions since 2013. For the discussion of competitions such as LCHI - cut off the topic ... lie in your sandbox ...

A la "OLD" here and literate people - off you go. Little useful information... Opinion - with the "spam bots" - boring to communicate and prove something to them.

Sorry for the frankness - I've had enough of it. Not because I've been banned "for a tongue", but in general.

Reason: