The Sultonov system indicator - page 65

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Yusuf, if you don't know programming, I wouldn't advise trying to learn at this age. It won't work.

If you said you are good at Excel, you should have also known Basic built into it.

Better find a student who knows C++ or even Pascal programming and work together. Young programmers can learn the MQLtrading functions within a few weeks and make an expert for you.

No one will work with you for nothing for months.

Thank you, I'll read this thread carefully after I've read the book. It starts off with a nightmare for me, but I'll try to get through it with the help of the programming community. I will ask unclear places directly in the branch. Please don't be offended by stupid questions.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Please give your interpretation of FA and what distinguishes it from TA in your opinion.

There is a philosophy that "everything is included in the price". Not everyone understands what it means.

If you explain it in words, it means that all possible factors that will be adequate to the current price have been included in the price.

In the future prices will be formed by the new data.

The preliminary data of the fundamental data is put in the price in advance.

Today's price is formed from the current news and preliminary data, which are expected in the future.

The news release is a trigger to correct erroneous decisions or confirmations.

Your mistake is in your mind, due to ignoring price formation factors.

Price feeds on tomorrow.

The foundation is the direction.

TA is yesterday's day, you can only use it to find points of possible opposition between "bulls" and "bears", and you are trying to predict the direction without analyzing the "foundation". In this way you can only accidentally catch inertia, but you know nothing about the nature of the market. Guessing on the gauntlet.

Sorry for the bluntness).

Vladimir Baskakov:
If you write your formula for ONLC, I can make an EA

The formulas are here:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/86249/page3 . You use 4 bars of OPEN price of the nearest history as X1-X4 and OPEN price of the current bar as Y - you get SLAU of five equations. In the second step - All shift by one bar, X1 - send to trash, X2 - declare X1, ....., Y - X4, the new Y is replenished with the next, fresh bar at the new opening price. When you have made all 5 equations of the system, after solving them you find the first set of 5 coefficients a0-a4. The first cycle has been completed. These cycles can be repeated online at least every second, because there is always an OPEN price at the moment, but X1 to X4 only change after the completion of the current bar. Note - replaced the wrong file in the attachment with the correct version.

Назовите 4 фактора, от которых, на Ваш взгляд, зависит цена
Назовите 4 фактора, от которых, на Ваш взгляд, зависит цена
  • www.mql5.com
Уважаемые форумчане, назовите, пожалуйста, 4 фактора, от которых на Ваш взгляд, зависит уровень цены...
Files:
02_04_19_q.zip  28 kb

Oh Gods, 65 pages of pounding water in a pail!

65 pages of asking Yusuf to write formulas in human language!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Thank you, I'll read this thread carefully after I've read the book. It starts off with a nightmare for me, but I'll try to get through it with the help of the programming community. I will ask unclear places directly in the branch. Please do not be offended by stupid questions.

In my first post there is a book title in SI, which is easier than c++ (c++ is its sequel). I.e. even a knowledge of SI is not enough for you to write bots.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

The formulas are here:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/86249/page3 . The 4 OPEN price bars of the nearest history as X1-X4 and the OPEN price of the current bar as Y are used.

Post here, don't make me bounce around the branches and unpack the archives

Vladimir Baskakov:

Write here, don't make me jump around the branches and unpack the archives

If y = a0 + a1x1 + a2x2 + a3x3 + a4x4, then, the evaluation of the unknown 5 coefficients is done by solving the system of 5 following equations:

If only five sets of input data are used, then the coefficients are found exactly and are always Y-calculated = Y-fact, otherwise, Y-calculated = Y-fact with residuals, i.e., with approximate precision of MNA estimation.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

If y = a0 + a1x1 + a2x2 + a3x3 + a4x4, then the evaluation of the unknown 5 coefficients is done by solving a system of 5 equations as follows:

Are you serious or are you joking?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Thank you, I'll read this thread carefully after I've read the book. It starts off with a nightmare for me, but I'll try to get through it with the help of the programming community. I will ask unclear places directly in the branch. Please don't be offended by stupid questions.

Yusuf, my opinion - do not bother with - postaste, there is not enough to understand the language, you need a GREAT approach to the option code for its optimal operation.

There are people who have been sharpening their skills in writing indicators, robots and scripts for years.

They have formatted and prepared for different tasks and developments in terms of those parts of the code library... so you formalize the conditions competently and put them either in excel (the best), up to the schedule of formulas in a paper and in a file. Have your own code libraries for particular tasks.

Give the order to work and that's it. Literate people will do both quickly and competently.

It is not in your "tender age" to delve into the peculiarities of code on µl.

You'd better sharpen your input/output conditions, how to formalize indicator readings... what possible interpretations of formulas are still to be finalized...

ALL - IMHO.

Reason: