HOW TO TRADE FOR NOTHING ?

Today, I saw a picture on the beach: two girls of 5-6 years old playing in the sand. One sells crayons to the other for coins. Then they swap places. After half an hour of trading, one girl has no money left. That's what prompted the topic "How to trade for nothing?". To learn how to trade something well, like currency, you first have to learn how to trade nothing :)
-
It means that we put everything out of brackets, leaving only the price, and the price is not worth discussing. Let the price of "nothing" be described by a function (Fourier function for connoisseurs :))) ):

-
Close[i]= x1*cos(y1*i) + x2*cos(y2*i) + x3*cos(y3*i) + x4*cos(y4*i);
where:
i - bar number;
x1, y1, x2, y2, x3, y3, x4, y4 - coefficients;
-
The model is in the attached excel-file. All coefficients can be changed there by changing the form of graph: x1, y1, x2, y2, x3, y3, x4, y4;

The question arises: what signs can be used to determine entry and exit from a trade. How to buy? How to sell? What are thetraders' opinions ? It would be very good to support your opinions with mathematical formulas to calculate the profit, especially since this simple equation exactly describes the behavior of the price on "nothing". By the way, we also know the formulas of all indicators, we can apply them.

Files:
nichto2.rar  16 kb

Nothing is worth anything because it's not liquid.

And the girl is left with a pile of kulichi, their liquidity will determine the level of her wealth in relation to the girl with the money

Mischek: Nothing is worth anything as it is not liquid
What is liquid is understanding and experience.

Richie:
What is liquid is understanding and experience.

In the job market, yes, but it depends on the market, in Alaska hunters and fishermen are liquid, but teachers of some African language are not.

So?

Richie:
What's liquid is understanding and experience.

I think you are setting yourself an impossible task... the behaviour of prices cannot be described by any mathematical formula...

Probability may be higher or lower but it will always be a probability... it's a secondary "market" ... in the end of the day, the price tendencies are unbalanced by the deals, which are in progress at that moment (i.e. the quotation source), we can only speculate about further price changes.

Having found the solution to this problem, we can move on to the solution to the problem with walking Fourier weights (which is the market itself). Good luck to all!

Richie:

what signs can be used to identify entry and exit from a trade. How to buy? How to sell? What are thetraders' opinions ? It would be very good to support your opinions with mathematical formulas to calculate the profit, especially since this simple equation describes the behavior of the price on "nothing" precisely. By the way, we also know the formulas of all indicators, we can apply them.

Usually. Like at work(salary)- at a good state enterprise. This adaptation to help manual trading - psychological effect, pips instead of money. Or the second option only TA!

It is amazing the regularity and high level of mathematics with which threads are created on this forum about nothing.

Why trade in nothing when there is forex))

grell:
Having found the solution to this problem, we can move on to the solution to the problem with walking Fourier weights (which is the market itself). Good luck to all!

Can I have a link to this problem, the problem described in this thread is not difficult, I had cadets solving it in my lab work... I even gave them F's if they couldn't solve it...

zfs: Зачем торговать ничем, когда есть форекс))

To understand how to trade profitably on it.

sllawa3 : I think you're setting yourself an unrealizable task... price behaviour cannot be described by any mathematical formula...

Slava, there is already a formula for "nothing" price behaviour, it's already written above. If a trader cannot trade according to this formula, then how can he trade where the formula is almost non-existent. If we complicate the equation, though we can do without it, we can look through many familiar patterns. Where do they come from? It's worth thinking about. Even on this chart you can see two well-known patterns.

Reason: