FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 780

new-rena:
do you not remember the colonel with half a page of dots and drawings like that?
yipal

I wanted to understand the moderators' position. the resource is based on me, Starom, Koldun, Ishimka............ who do you ban?

new-rena:

All right, let's see. If it doesn't go through, I'll take the SOT.

Владимир Жириновский:
I wrote that if it doesn't work out, I'll read it. And today, the person with whom we started the topic left. The question - why? Possible answer - it is not worth reading yet, because they leave before the end of trading, because it is not worth trading for some reason...

Evgeniya Balchin:

Reva, the breach was only on the next day. And we were talking about a non-breakdown on the current day or they are confused).

Then everything is correct about the failure. And the second target of the same day was not reached, I don't remember, I erased the stripes. And today neither target is beaten.

What is the point of studying?

new-rena:
then everything is correct on the non-breakdown. And the second goal of the same day was not achieved, falling by ... can't remember already, erased the stripes.
Reva is working it out...

Evgeniya Balchin:
Rena finalising...
Evgeniya Balchin:
Not yet))) we'll see
Ok.

new-rena:
OK.
The set price was wrong, it was +3 and I was 1. That's 1540. Rena, sorry. I wrote it as a nickname. And 1537 should have been added instead of one + 5. So throw me some warm tomatoes). 1540-9+5=1544 and 1545-9+3=1539 my bad

Evgeniya Balchin:
The set price was added wrong, it was +3 and I was 1. It's 1540. Rena, sorry. I wrote it as a nickname. And 1537 should have been added instead of one + 5. So throw me some warm tomatoes). 1540-9+6=1537 and 1545-9+3=1539 my mistake
Sorry for the mistake.

Evgeniya Balchin:
The set price was added wrong, it was +3 and I was 1. It's 1540. Rena, sorry. I wrote it as a nickname. And 1537 should have been added instead of one + 5. So throw me some warm tomatoes). 1540-9+6=1537 and 1545-9+3=1539 my bad
No I won't, that's where I'll start looking at the SOT theory. Well you know that it will turn out an Expert Advisor for MT4 or an indicator))) And it will appear here if it is good. If I don't find any use in SOT, nothing here.
Reason: