Vladimir Baskakov:
Are you serious or are you joking?

What's the joke?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

What's the catch?

I asked for OHLC prices

Vladimir Baskakov:
I asked for OHLC prices

I.e., do you want to organise cycles on each tick, or after a set time, within each current bar until it ends? Then, immediately after the 5 periods of the set time have elapsed, repeat the cycles inside a new bar, etc. etc. This is a new perspective on the problem, haven't tried it myself. When you reply, I will tell you how to implement this interesting event on the basis of already prepared indicator code.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I.e., do you want to organise cycles on each tick, or after a set time, within each current bar until it ends? Then, immediately after the 5 periods of the set time have elapsed, repeat the cycles inside a new bar, etc. etc. This is a new perspective on the problem, haven't tried it myself. When you answer, I will tell you how to implement this interesting event on the basis of already prepared indicator code.

Good luck Yusuf, good luck

Vladimir Baskakov:
I asked for OHLC prices

OHLC is not needed here. Only the opening prices are sufficient here.

Сергей Таболин:

OHLC is not needed here. Only the opening prices are sufficient here.

Suppose so, we can write if: Open1> 0pen2 , then we are Buy, for example

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

If y = a0 + a1x1 + a2x2 + a3x3 + a4x4, then, estimating the unknown 5 coefficients is done by solving a system of 5 of the following equations:

If we use only five sets of input data, then, coefficients are found exactly and always Y-calculated = Y-fact, otherwise, Y-calculated = Y-fact with residuals, i.e., approximately with precision of MNA estimation.
Greetings Yusuf!
I apologise for the "clueless" question, you must have given an explanation earlier.
What do the four x's stand for and over what period is the summation? and what is Y?

Mikhail Dovbakh:
Greetings Yusuf!
I apologise for the "clueless" question, you must have given an explanation earlier.
What do the four x's stand for and over what period does the summation take place?

Hi Michael, see here:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/307935/page65#comment_11194356, if there is anything you don't understand, feel free to ask.

Системный индикатор Султонова
Системный индикатор Султонова
  • www.mql5.com
Уважаемые форумчане, в качестве основы стратегии будущего индикатора рассмотрим и обсудим следующую гипотезу: Цена текущего бара зависит от 4-х зна...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Hi Michael, see here:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/307935/page65#comment_11194356, if there is anything you do not understand, please ask.

Thank you Yusuf, for the informative reply.
I'll ask again - please don't send it out again.
Is the summation performed on all available history, by points or what?
Y as well as x can be any financial instrument, or is that wrong?

Yuriy Asaulenko:
FAs can rule on investments. On short-term trades of up to a few days the FA is of no practical use
Well, I don't try to do it on small timeframes. I don't see the point in doing a good deed in favor of CA, because they need it the least.
Reason: