Regularity or Randomness - page 10

renatmt5:
But in practice everything is far from being so rosy - the signals in most cases are formed when the optimal moment to enter the market has already been missed.

I do not understand what kind of system is this, when in most cases the optimum moment to enter the market is already missed?

If the signal is missed then why enter the market?

apr73:

I do not understand what kind of system is this, when in most cases the optimum moment to enter the market is already missed?

If the signal is missed, why enter the market?

The answer is simple.

There, where you have to enter, everyone is scared.

Enter where it's easy on the soul, free, not scary))))))))) (((( lose-((((((((

Uladzimir Izerski:

Enter where it's easy, free, not scary)))))))))

That's where they're welcomed, lukewarm.

Martin Cheguevara:

Only a fool does not see the obvious things.

ha, there's the reason for the delusion - saw a pretty picture in the tester and thinks he's found the alpha.

Martin Cheguevara:
Prove otherwise ;)
Martin Cheguevara:

God in controlling you and me and the whole world never argues his actions

I don't need to prove anything. God wanted me to write it and you read it.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The answer is simple.

Where you have to go in, everyone is scared!?!?!?

Enter where it's easy on the soul, free, unafraid))))))))) ((((play((((((((

It's scary to go where there's nothing to hold on to. There's nowhere to stop.

Andrey Gladyshev:

It's scary to enter where there's nothing to grab on to. There's nowhere to put the stop.

Stops have killed more traders than World War II Jews))

Andrey Gladyshev:

It's scary to enter a place where there is nothing to grab on to. There is nowhere to put a stop.

This already concerns the system of exiting a position, which is essentially equivalent to understanding the market.

If there is an entry and exit system, and it is worked out, what kind of emotions can we talk about?

Martin Cheguevara:

Only a fool does not see the obvious.

All that is obvious here is that any overstayer will eventually be buried under a copper tarpaulin. These are the laws of statistics, not my personal opinion.

Andrey Gladyshev:

The crowd has no effect on the market. It is used to offset the costs of future movements.
Think about it - who is being dumped? I'm not talking about forex, it's like a mirror of what
happens where the crowd is really USED.
It's as if the entire small audience sits on the MACHINE and starts buying from someone who is already
looks down. And sells to the one who is looking up. The crowd is late in making decisions.
Someone even claims that the 99% are losing. And everyone is dumping into the same pit.
Remember, in order to make a profit somewhere, you have to make a loss somewhere.

If you trade on a completely random chart (SB), then on average, over the long run, all traders will be at zero. I.e. no one is losing money to anyone. Money is lost only through spread and commission.

Again, this is the laws of statistics, not my opinion.

The market is not a completely random process, so a correction for it: 99.999% of traders lose money (not 100%). But also at the expense of costs.

apr73:

If the signal is missed, why enter the market?

I am talking about pseudo-signals that "confirm" the effectiveness of indicators, graphical figures, etc. on the history. We can see, for example, that the chart bounces well from the support lines; however, in order to draw this support line, we need 2 points, and it is already 2 bounces that have happened in the past. Oscillators often form signals post factum; there is a signal on history and there is a price movement but in fact the signal has been formed just after the movement has already happened.
I am not claiming that the market is chaotic, I am expressing my subjective opinion that high effectiveness of forecasting is a myth. I think that successful trading is first of all the financial discipline and mathematically correct money management model, and secondly the ability to predict the direction and size of price movement.
I repeat - my opinion is subjective

Reason: