Let's talk about something. - page 6

sab1uk >> :

Material from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

can you tell me the address or at least the city where the building is located?

it would also be interesting to know the names of the founders of this entity

here he is, the bearded villain, the founder of ForEX

if there's anything to talk about.

then where is the "main server" of this very exchange

--

the hour of X comes and ALL THE WORLD - synchronously in every dealing room - quotes are flying at the speed of

100 pips a minute... on many pairs... everyone has to get them from somewhere...

--

very cool now if you could get a picture ;-)

YuraZ >> :

very cool now if we could just get a picture ;-)

sab1uk >> :

+10 :-)))

ballistika писал(а) >>

All right, gentlemen.

What else can I add?

Alas, you still haven't told me why. Why interpolate? You want tics? >> I don't understand.

Angela stubbornly refuses to talk about extrapolation. Or stubbornly calls it interpolation.

I have the same approach as her. Only I use EXTRAPOLATION.

Well, it's all guesswork about her mistake of calling extrapolation an interpolation. These are completely different things.

Explain in two words the essence of your approach using extrapolation.

I think it is also very conventional. The essence of extrapolation can be described as follows - it is not a prediction, but an assumption that there will be a movement while maintaining the existing trends. For example with extrapolation, an aeroplane, an air defense missile will never be shot down if its speed is below a certain value.

So too, it seems to me that you overestimate these mechanisms.

Imagine you are a fox and the price is a hare. The hare runs at 34 kilometres an hour and you run 2 kilometres an hour faster. But your mass is three times that of the hare. Using extrapolation you will starve to death.

I don't want to prove anything. It just works, that's all!

Zhunko писал(а) >>

Angela stubbornly refuses to talk about extrapolation. Or stubbornly calls it interpolation.

I have the same approach as her. Only I use EXTRAPOLATION.

It's not that I'm so "stubborn" or "don't know the maths". It's just my method, even though I use past patterns for the FUTURE (which is EXTRAPOLATION), but my PROPOSALS are not very suitable for prediction, because I don't know which way price will go in the future (Buy or Sell), I just know exactly how far (number of points, interval before the price reverses). That's why I call my method the analogue of interpolation (i.e. the analogue of a lower level of prediction of the future). That's all. But - with me THIS - works. What more is needed....

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

Well, it's all guesswork about her mistake of calling extrapolation an interpolation. These are completely different things.

Explain in two words the essence of your approach using extrapolation.

I think it is also very conventional. The essence of extrapolation can be described as follows - it is not a prediction but an assumption that there will be movement while existing trends remain.

Dear. I gave you the link to my website. It's all written in russian (if you speak russian). You are just too lazy to go to the site and "remove the issue", so you tell us about hares and air defence systems. The missile will not shoot down the plane when they are both flying at the same speed - but to DIFFERENT directions. Haven't you thought about it? Haven't you seen how a Stinger MANPAD launcher fires? It DOESN'T need super speed. It DOES NOT need SPEED - for noise, heat and metal. It is enough to set DIRECTION to "intercept", not to "chase" (this is what shooter does) and the missile will "jump into the nozzle" of the fighter, which speed is much higher than the speed of "stinger".

That's your woe...I'm sorry. Or are you just "supporting the thread topic" which reads "Let's talk about something... Who's got nothing better to do". So you "talk". People have written "real stuff" to you, so deal with it if you don't have "your" stuff yet.

One gets the impression that people here on this forum are going to "draw pictures" and "applaud" each other with scoring and "smile-skimps. >> In short - not to solve questions, but to "wise up and tease" those who write THAT WHAT AT ALL.

ballistika писал(а) >>

Dear. I gave you the link to my website. Everything is written there in russian (if you can speak russian). You are just too lazy to go to the site and "remove the issue", so you are telling us about hares and air defence. The missile will not shoot down the plane when they are both flying at the same speed - but to DIFFERENT directions. Haven't you thought about it? Haven't you seen how a Stinger MANPAD launcher fires? It DOESN'T need super speed. It DOES NOT need SPEED - for noise, heat and metal. It is enough to set DIRECTION to "intercept", not to "chase" (this is what shooter does) and the missile will "jump into the nozzle" of the fighter, which speed is much higher than the speed of "stinger".

That's your woe...I'm sorry. Or are you just "supporting the thread topic" which reads "Let's talk about something... Who's got nothing better to do". So you "talk". People have written "real stuff" to you, so deal with it if you don't have "your" stuff yet.

One gets the impression that people here on this forum are going to "draw pictures" and "applaud" each other with scoring and "smile-skimps. In short - not to solve problems, but to "wise up and tease" those who at least WHAT THE HELL writes.

Again, alas, you are so emotional, it's not worth it. But nevertheless, however hard I tried, I unfortunately could not guess how you manage to use in trade the knowledge of a particular way Stinger MANPADS, having speed lower than that of a fighter jet, can catch up with the latter. Apparently it moves somehow stealthily diagonally before the fighter can spot it? Just like a cat catches a mouse? The fox also jumps out in front of the hare riding on rails, the hare knows the place where the carrot grows and cannot turn back, it is completely overwhelmed by the target, and the fox takes advantage of that. There's something there... And I already understood that I need to reread everything again and analyze your idea a little bit more. I went to your website. I read it. Thanks for the link.

Reason: