I want to build a PC to work with MT5, what do you advise and why? - page 34

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

is it even worth it? +2 cores and all that do nothing in games

and a card like mine, well a little better.

Compare

For games makes no sense, but if you stream + play, it makes sense, especially if you want good picture quality for streaming.

Nah, I'd take the 3900x for myself, but it just doesn't fit into the budget :)

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

It makes no sense for gaming, but if streaming+gaming then it makes sense, especially if you want good picture quality for streaming.

Nah, I'd take a 3900x for me, but it just doesn't fit into my budget :)

CPU load is the same, i.e. won't appear, most likely )

I think the 3600 is the most sensible solution, and very cheap. It's a super processor, let's give it a premium

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

processor load is the same, i.e. will not appear, most likely )

I think 3600 is the most sensible solution, and very cheap. It's a super processor, let's give it a premium.

You could have a 3700x, I looked at it that way - it would be more profitable.

It's up to you of course :) I'm just looking at the gain in potential performance relative to the cost of the whole assembly as a percentage, not relative to the processor.

Then again toys are secondary for me, I need computation and games are just one of the load options.

Anyway, yes 3600 is the cheapest... but then get a budget mother as well :)

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

You can have a 3700x, I've looked at it this way - it's a better deal.

It's up to you of course :) I'm just looking at the potential performance gain relative to the cost of the whole assembly as a percentage, not relative to the processor.

Again, toys are secondary to me, I need the calculations and games are just one of the load options.

Anyway, yes 3600 is more budget-friendly of course... but then get a budget mother as well :)

I don't mean that I'm greedy... But it's really bullshit to pay for something you don't understand, judging by the tests. I'd pay more if i had something to pay for.

i can't find a cheaper motherboard :( and i want a new one

By the way, video card with a turbine is better suited for mini chassis - it blows air outward, there's not much space, the heat does not accumulate. It's just for the future.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I don't mean that I'm greedy... but it's really bullshit to pay for something you don't know what for, according to the tests. If I had something to pay for I'd pay more

i can't find a cheaper mother :( and i want a new chip

By the way, graphics cards with a turbine are better suited for mini chassis - it blows air outwards, there's not much space, the heat doesn't accumulate. That's just for future reference.

Well, buy it, test it in the branch on 3 EAs - will have something to compare it with in MT5?

And it is important to supply and exhaust air in the case, if it will be closed, in larger volumes than the turbine will do.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

OK, buy test in the branch on 3 EAs - will there be something to compare it with in MT5?

And it's important to supply and exhaust air in the case, if it will be closed, in larger volumes than the turbine will do.

There's nothing to vent, there's no convection inside the case, unlike the ATX. The card sucks air from one hole outside the case, from the other it ejects to the outside.

The fan one collects heat into the case, it needs to be additionally blown and it is not always possible to do it effectively, it depends on the case

i will buy when i will find the box... no good boxes are available )

example of what I want to do

What: Faster memory! and more. CPU not as important as memory.

Why: It will spin the archive of quotes and other arrays in endless circles in the tester. And memory speed is the weak point here... Fast memory can reduce time in the tester, even several times faster. Of course it depends on the experts, but... with me...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

There is nothing to blow out, there is no convection inside the enclosure, unlike the ATX. The card sucks air from one hole to the outside of the case, from the other one to the outside.

The fan one collects heat into the case, it needs to be additionally blown and it is not always possible to do it effectively, it depends on the case

i will buy when i will find the box... no good boxes are available )

example of what I want to do

water and electricity in home computer... this, though theoretically interesting, is not new for a long time and is analogous to constant tossing of a grenade...

Imho better to open the case or put a large (diameter fits in ... case) and low-speed and therefore quiet fan on the intake... ...and plenty of holes for outlets... All components will be fine... All at once... And quiet... Then even simple and standard coolers behave well.

Михаил:

Water and electricity in a home computer... this, although theoretically interesting, is no longer new and is analogous to constant grenade tossing...

Imho better to open the case or put a large (diameter fits in ... case) and low-speed and therefore quiet fan on the intake... ...and plenty of holes for outlets... All components will be fine... All at once... And quiet... Then even simple and regular coolers behave well.

I wanted a water cooler too.

Bought silent fans - you can barely hear the computer. I'd say you can't hear it during normal operation.

In games, of course, it's rough, but that's rare...

Михаил:

Water and electricity in a home computer... this, although theoretically interesting, is no longer new and is analogous to constant grenade tossing...

Imho it is better to open the case or put a large (diameter fits in ... case) and low-speed and therefore quiet fan on the intake... ...and plenty of holes for outlets... All components will be fine... All at once... And quiet... Then even the plain and regular coolers behave well.

I'm not talking about the waterboard, I'm talking about the box. But there's no good mini-boxes in the shops at the moment, just old junk.

Reason: