I want to build a PC to work with MT5, what do you advise and why? - page 12

Vladimir Pastushak:

I have an R390 ATI Radeon which is good enough...

this one is supposed to have a 12 year warranty https://www.computeruniverse.ru/products/90711446/seasonic-prime-ultra-80-plus-titanium.asp

Seasonic Prime Ultra 80 Plus Titanium 850 Watt - Блоки питания - computeruniverse
Seasonic Prime Ultra 80 Plus Titanium 850 Watt - Блоки питания - computeruniverse
  • 176.46 None
  • www.computeruniverse.ru
Seasonic's top-notch design shines through this top-notch power supply technology, where high level components are assembled into an optimal circuit design to guarantee the highest level of electrical performance. The PRIME 1000 Titanium achieves 80 PLUS Titanium certification, where efficiency is 94 % at 50 % load. This leading member of the...

Vladimir Pastushak:

I have R390 ATI Radeon it is enough...

Well, in case you get into MO, many modern algorithms work with video cards - you can use the processor for optimization and learn the model on the card at the same time.

In fact, congratulations must go to you on your successful sales on the Market!

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Well, in case you get into MO, many modern algorithms work with video cards - you can simultaneously use the processor for optimization and use the card to learn the model.

You can try my 1060 6gb in calculations, I bought it the other day and am only racing it in pubg)

Maybe I will see the point of trying OpenCL for myself

Maxim Romanov:

this one is supposed to have a 12 year warranty https://www.computeruniverse.ru/products/90711446/seasonic-prime-ultra-80-plus-titanium.asp

The cooler is sure to fail in that time, something will burn out because of it - they will refuse to repair it due to "Operation in not intended conditions", I have PSUs about once every two years fly under constant load - not critical - went and bought a new one, or gave it to skilled people to be repaired.

Fast528:

You can try my 1060 6gb in calculations, I bought it the other day and am only racing it in pubg)

Try it if you have something to calculate - I use CatBoost mostly, but it comes out about the same on CPU as it does on 1060 - but there are ideas on how to speed it up - you need to experiment. For MO it's better to take a top-end video card.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Try it if you have something to count - I use CatBoost mostly, but it's about the same whether it's on CPU or 1060 - but there are ideas on how to speed it up - you need to experiment. For MO it's better to take a top-end video card.

That's the thing, there's nothing for me to calculate, in the tester and optimization will there be an advantage in rank-and-file robots?

Fast528:

That's the point, there's nothing for me to count, will there be an advantage in testering and optimising in rank-and-file robots?

If the EAs have an algorithm with OpenCL, then yes, there will be, but otherwise, why would there be an advantage?

I can't find the RAM, I can't find the right one.

Looking at corsairs, but can't get into pins and stuff

Vladimir Pastushak:

I can't find the RAM, I can't find the right one.

Looking at Corsairs, but can't get into pins and stuff.

Show me the shop first, what's in it.

Reason: